By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 is at 65% completion

According to Kotaku's live blog.  Gran Turismo 5 is 65% complete.  Do you think it could still make it out in time for the 2009 holiday season?

Around the Network

this questions a 2010 holiday release......

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Well, it took them 5 years to get to 65%. So I say that we will be able to play it sometime in 2013

last time there was an interview, they were just polishing it.. how does polishing it go to 65%? it doesn't.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

They said R&C was 80%, yet its gonna release in a month.

Relax! x.x

Around the Network

It seems almost unbelievable that it's only that far along after Prologue was released over a year and a half ago.

ssj12 said:
last time there was an interview, they were just polishing it.. how does polishing it go to 65%? it doesn't.

Wass said:
They said R&C was 80%, yet its gonna release in a month.

Relax! x.x

This. 

Perhaps they' re just talking about the Japanese release...

4 ≈ One

I'm thinking the 65% is a figure for market readiness. Like they are 65% complete with optimizing/polishing the code and preparing for advertising and packaging and production and what not. The cars, tracks, and game content are finished.

Nothing about either GT or R&C has shown up on the 1UP or Eurogamer live blogs yet. The conference is only just starting for them.

I question where they got these numbers.