By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 exclusives - are you spoilt for choice, Halo?

With all the xbox owners jumping up and down about Halo, it is understandable. The only exclusive they have got this year so yes they will go crazy. Us ps3 owner are spoilt for choice with so many great exclusives coming out. We have 3 brilliant excluives releasing just next month. Which exclusive will you be getting? Heavy rain looks awesome, best graphics I have ever seen. Unchartered looks brilliant. Tekken 6 looks awesome. What do you buy? Or shoudl you save for GT5 or God of war? or final fantasy MMO and it goes on and on. Yes, xbox has another exclusive for the next 12 months, Forza 3, full stop, that is it.

Around the Network

The 360 also has Forza 3, Left 4 Dead 2, the GTA episodes, and Tekken 6 is multiplat now. Oh, and Magna Carta 2 (lol)

Well if you dont count PC (tho i do yet some dont), L4D2 is also another good exclusive for Xbox360 coming this year i believe. Im sure 360 owners know of more thats coming out.

As for PS3, ill probably pick up Uncharted 2 and GoW:CE for the remaining 2009. 2010 is a whole different story =)

First off, its spelled uncharted not "unchartered"

Secondly, tekken 6 is not an exclusive

Thirdly:Heavy Rain , God of War and GT5 are not being released this year.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Oh dear.

Please fans of other consoles, this view of the OP does not represent the view of us PS3 Fans.
________

Now OP.....your completely wrong, Xbox 360 has Left4Dead, Forza 3, GTA Episodes, Left 4 Dead & many many multiplat games.

You may say multiplat games don't count, but to a 1 HD console owner, multiplat games also count as a part of the consoles library.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

IP ban his ass.

Then name and shame whatever persons alt it is.

Talk about a flamebait thread. The 360 has dozens of great exclusives coming out this year, stop making it a competition.

Carl2291 said:
IP ban his ass.

Then name and shame whatever persons alt it is.

*sigh* +2

jesus kung fu magic said:

First off, its spelled uncharted not "unchartered"

Secondly, tekken 6 is not an exclusive

Thirdly:Heavy Rain , God of War and GT5 are not being released this year.

I agree with the J man.

Thank you whatever person made this hilarious stealth trolling account

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive