By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 exclusives - are you spoilt for choice, Halo?

darthdevidem01 said:
Oh dear.

Please fans of other consoles, this view of the OP does not represent the view of us PS3 Fans.

He sure doesn't.

Around the Network

As the new Sony General, I must inform all viewers of this thread that the OP's opinion does NOT represent the views of PS3 owners. As the chief representative of Sony, I must implore all onlookers to dismiss this childish attempt to start a "flamewar". If you feel a need at any time to understand Sony camps goals and values, feel free to ask ME. That is all...

Now, demon123...

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!?!

Crashdown77 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

First off, its spelled uncharted not "unchartered"

Secondly, tekken 6 is not an exclusive

Thirdly:Heavy Rain , God of War and GT5 are not being released this year.

I agree with the J man.

The only reason that the J man posted is because of how pathetically this flamebait thread was made....I mean seriously ,when was the last time youve seen a flamebait thread destroyed with 3 sentences?

Where is mention of FF7:remake?  Where the hell is mention of unannounced games such as killzone 8 and resistance:fall of the burger joint?

This is a poorly made flamebait thread , and as such the op will feel the wrath of the J man......step you game UP op cuz your falling behind.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

If there are any exclusives coming out for the xbox, they are not comparable to the ps3 legendary exclusives. I am sorry but gt chronicles and magna whatever, what a load of waddle. It is time to sell your consoles xbox owners. I am disappointed in you pansy ps3 owners. The xbox owners are bashing killzone 2 on the other thread and he is supprted by other xbox owners. you ps3 owners are trying to defend yourself. That thread maker should be banned.

demon123 said:

With all the xbox owners jumping up and down about Halo, it is understandable.

Then why does it bother you so, CodeJerry or whoever the fuck you are?

Around the Network

Umm.. if that makes you happy. :D

demon123 said:

If there are any exclusives coming out for the xbox, they are not comparable to the ps3 legendary exclusives. I am sorry but gt chronicles and magna whatever, what a load of waddle. It is time to sell your consoles xbox owners. I am disappointed in you pansy ps3 owners. The xbox owners are bashing killzone 2 on the other thread and he is supprted by other xbox owners. you ps3 owners are trying to defend yourself. That thread maker should be banned.

OUR SAVIOUR!!!!!!

With your leadership we will certainly end the midless dribble of those xbots.....damn its about time we had a leader.

But just a question , how will you lead while your banned?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Crashdown77 said:

I agree with the J man.

The only reason that the J man posted is because of how pathetically this flamebait thread was made....I mean seriously ,when was the last time youve seen a flamebait thread destroyed with 3 sentences?

Where is mention of FF7:remake?  Where the hell is mention of unannounced games such as killzone 8 and resistance:fall of the burger joint?

This is a poorly made flamebait thread , and as such the op will feel the wrath of the J man......step you game UP op cuz your falling behind.

Damn, i should have voted for you back in that thread, i lol'd.

Crashdown77 said:

I agree with the J man.

OMG OMG!!!!!

FF7 REMAKE!

The bolded part has 7 WORDS IN IT! (including the colon)!!!

FF7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

did he mean SPOILED??