By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Jesus Kung Fu Magic VS Selnor

Faxanadu said:
Pitching Rubang against Rol in the first round is like pitching Mario against Link in first round.

OT: whoever. I dont know neither of them well, nor do I care.

Yeah because thats really helpful, try reading the first post, the matches are randomised.

Around the Network

Ehrm...murf...

Selnor.

Seece said:
Faxanadu said:
Pitching Rubang against Rol in the first round is like pitching Mario against Link in first round.

OT: whoever. I dont know neither of them well, nor do I care.

Yeah because thats really helpful, try reading the first post, the matches are randomised.

Why read if there is pictures to look at.

OT: Why should I choose from two members I barely know/notice? Wouldnt be fair. I already have to do that every four years in elections.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

^Voting is not an obligation...

OMG JUST REALIZED

Soriku vs Montana Hatchet!!!!!!

Thats gotta be one of the hardest ones!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Jesus, on account of his always referring to himself in the third person.

Jesus kung fu magic cause he's awesome.

whats the point of this tournament? We all know who is the greates user on this web site

BladeOfGod said:
whats the point of this tournament? We all know who is the greates user on this web site

Thanks!

ehh

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson