By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncovering three of the unannounced titles at TGS ‘09

LOL yea right, I'll believe it when I see it. They basically went into any PS forum and copied the games most PS fans want to be announced at TGS. The part where he says "I take full responsibility if this ends up being incorrect, but this source has never lead me astray before," lets me further know that he is lying and is already making it seem like he was actually informed of this by an "insider." Pathetic

(...and in the rare case that he is right, FUK YEA! LOD 2 and Grandia 4!)

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Torillian said:
Acevil said:
Son1x said:
No way thats the list. But I would really love a new Grandia and LoD2.

Same, I bet the three games are like twisted metal + PSN game + Jak 4.

I doubt all three will be JRPG's, but guess that those two games will be announced at TGS of all things seems just as ridiculous.

Hmm a year ago didn't Sony promise to develop 5 jrpg games?

Ar Tonelico is developed by Gust and Grandia by Game Arts anyway. Neither companies or series are owned by Sony.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Zlejedi said:
Torillian said:
Acevil said:
Son1x said:
No way thats the list. But I would really love a new Grandia and LoD2.

Same, I bet the three games are like twisted metal + PSN game + Jak 4.

I doubt all three will be JRPG's, but guess that those two games will be announced at TGS of all things seems just as ridiculous.

Hmm a year ago didn't Sony promise to develop 5 jrpg games?

Dark Cloud 3 sounds reasonable, I still bet on twisted metal (I am bound to get it right one of these days.)

legend of dragoon 2 and dark cloud 3 would be best surprises and would instantly go to my most hyped games

Kantor said:
I highly doubt all three of those, particularly Legend of Dragoon 2. Can we please stop listening to anonymous sources that claim to be right, then when they are wrong, say "our source made a mistake"? This article probably has a source who has a source who has a source who has a cousin whose neighbour works at Sony. If that.

Be logical, people. HOW MANY SHOWS was Trico supposed to be at before it finally showed up at E3?

totally agree!

also its probably the neighbor's dogs mate's owner who's the person working at SONY

Three completely unexpected titles......I don't feel thats true

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Globox said:

I’m sure a lot of us have been wondering what several of the unannounced titles are going to be at the Tokyo Game Show this year. This is pretty much a marathon of sorts every year in the industry and we always leave it to Japanese-insider, Famitsu, to break the story and spill the beans. This year, we’re hoping to get a minor jump on those boys across the ocean and release the names of three PlayStation exclusives that will be revealed at TGS ‘09.

1. Grandia 4.

2. Ar Tonelico 3.

3. Legend of Dragoon 2.

While these games may not come as a surprise to many — our incredible inside source has confirmed several times that development and production on these games has started. Whether or not Sony decides to show them off this week is entirely up to them; however, we stand by the fact that these titles do exist and should be unveiled this week.

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/test-2-41/

4 + 3 = 7! FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!

Yeah, there's a 2, but it doesn't count. Or maybe there's an FF9 remake coming?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Globox said:

I’m sure a lot of us have been wondering what several of the unannounced titles are going to be at the Tokyo Game Show this year. This is pretty much a marathon of sorts every year in the industry and we always leave it to Japanese-insider, Famitsu, to break the story and spill the beans. This year, we’re hoping to get a minor jump on those boys across the ocean and release the names of three PlayStation exclusives that will be revealed at TGS ‘09.

1. Grandia 4.

2. Ar Tonelico 3.

3. Legend of Dragoon 2.

While these games may not come as a surprise to many — our incredible inside source has confirmed several times that development and production on these games has started. Whether or not Sony decides to show them off this week is entirely up to them; however, we stand by the fact that these titles do exist and should be unveiled this week.

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/test-2-41/

4 + 3 = 7! FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!

Yeah, there's a 2, but it doesn't count. Or maybe there's an FF9 remake coming?

You fail mate...

4  + 3 + 2 = 7   FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE CONFIRMED!!!

I would really love to see a Grandia 4! I beat 3 and playing 2!

resistance 3 (obviously using the killzone engine ftw)

jak 4?

their baseball game?

I hope 1 is a new IP