By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Seece said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

We're not derailing the thread at all, we're calling you and this thread out for what it is. Sorry if you just wanted a ton of "oh I totally agree" "Oh you ROCK".

hahahah im enjoying my convo with you you bring a lot of fire to thread, this thread is nothing than a piece of informative journalism tackling the problem which the unfair/biased reviews of EDGE. With all due respect we wont tolerate that type of behaviour in our industry you as a reviewer should not that an unfair/biased review should held accountable. You have a lot to learn from Torillian lool

I'm replying to you and you're just giving me a load of pep talk in return, no fire here, why don't you actually reply to what I've said?

He's on my AIM, if he wants to teach me anything he can just buzz

and what is that my friend? Im merely raising a good point as to the constant unprofessional reviews aimed at ps3 exclusives. This is nothing more than a debate with the community on this sensitive matter, yet you seem think this thread has different agenda when all it's doing is analysing a problem which needs to be dealth with period 

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

They'll probably give it a 7 and bash some tiny thing that nobody cares about.

Second only to GameSpot as most useless reviewers on the planet. Well, I'll rephrase that. One of the best REVIEWers in existence, but they then roll a 10-sided dice to determine the score.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

UnCharted 2 = 10 !!

Who gives it less sucks!

The game f****** ROCKS

@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

continue if you want.....just wait, I need to get some pop corn!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
Oooh what you gonna do, stomp your feet?

hahah my good friend Seece, it seems you enjoy ps3 exclusives getting unfair scores to each his own I guess. But im a gamer I wont stand for unfair/biased reviews, if the game is quality give it the review it deserves. Developers work hard and should be rewarded for their hard not be unfairly critised while praising a 360 exclusive. Seece my friend there is still much for you to learn.

Did you just pull that out your arse? I'd be saying the exact same if you were talking about the 360. Reviewers have opinions, just because YOU think this is how it should be, doesn't mean the rest of the world should.

It's you who has a lot to learn.

So, what WILL you do exactly?

Calm, Seece, calm. Look on the bright side, he's stopped calling himself the Sony leader, and we have to take this one step at a time.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

Are you serious?

STFU.......there have been 11 reviews giving mgs 4 an 80%.

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved. 

darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But the LAST one makes them LESS AWESOME!

That POST had NO caps, Darth. FIX!

megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

We're not derailing the thread at all, we're calling you and this thread out for what it is. Sorry if you just wanted a ton of "oh I totally agree" "Oh you ROCK".

hahahah im enjoying my convo with you you bring a lot of fire to thread, this thread is nothing than a piece of informative journalism tackling the problem which the unfair/biased reviews of EDGE. With all due respect we wont tolerate that type of behaviour in our industry you as a reviewer should not that an unfair/biased review should held accountable. You have a lot to learn from Torillian lool

I'm replying to you and you're just giving me a load of pep talk in return, no fire here, why don't you actually reply to what I've said?

He's on my AIM, if he wants to teach me anything he can just buzz

and what is that my friend? Im merely raising a good point as to the constant unprofessional reviews aimed at ps3 exclusives. This is nothing more than a debate with the community on this sensitive matter, yet you seem think this thread has different agenda when all it's doing is analysing a problem which needs to be dealth with period 

Have you actually read these reviews?

You havn't played ODST (don't even try and fool me) and EDGE can only give whole numbers. So they could either go below what the average thinks, or above, they seemed to have enjoyed the game, so gave it a 9.

You're being completely ignorant and proving me and the J man completely right.

darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

WHAT? are you being serious Darth me and Seece are having a conversation this delicate topice yet you are derailing this thread by telling seece to stop posting. I agree some of threads are created for entertainment purposted with having a quality debate and telling members to not post will not be accepted.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But the LAST one makes them LESS AWESOME!

That POST had NO caps, Darth. FIX!

But Darth is loveable, even I can laugh at his 360 doom threads. Megaman though ? ....