By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Data up - PS3 77K + Reached 5 Million - WHERE TO FROM HERE??

Mass effect? Halo 3 for that matter? Those two games are coming out now, true, but it seems to me that they, along with eternal sonata are going to be the pushers of xbox units.

Now seriously....you think that Ratchet and Clank....are going to drive PS3 sales this winter?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
Mars said:
carlos710 said:
Mars said:
Wojtas said:
Well fancy that Mars. You mean that Assasins Creed isn't a strong title now that it's going to be released on the xbox? Maybe you're talking about GTA 4? No wait, you must be talking about CoD 4: Modern Warfare. Stop acting the goat.

He said strongest titles.

And i said Ratchet and Uncharted NOT games coming out in 2008, you want to comapre 08 feel free top post anything multiplatform aginast Killzone LittleBigPlanet GranTurismo5, also exclusives like MGS4 or FF13.

And my original post still stands, Sony own games are PS3s strongest and sales prove me right.

i get it you two want to make the PS3 look bad in any way possible, saying its best games are on 360 is one of them but we all know that not true. So cut the crap and post something intelligent.

rofl at Killzone or LittleBigplanet vs Mario kart / Smash bros brawl

2008 = Even bigger Nintendomination

Wow what a intelligent insightfull post. Ill try to get down to your level.

rofl Mario/Smash vs Final Fantasy 13 / Gran Turismo 5
2008 = death of wiination.

hey that was pretty fun.

Too bad is too far away to make any bet on that... but when the time comes, i will bet that mario kart + smash will destroy sales-wise both final fantasy and gran turismo.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

@Carlos

ROFL at SSBB/MarioKart VS GT5, MGS4, FF13

I mean SERIOUSLY ROFL!!

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Wojtas said:
Mass effect? Halo 3 for that matter? Those two games are coming out now, true, but it seems to me that they, along with eternal sonata are going to be the pushers of xbox units.

Now seriously....you think that Ratchet and Clank....are going to drive PS3 sales this winter?

So Mass Effect is a big title for 360 with it being a new unknown ip. Yet Uncharted is not For the PS3 and Eternal Sonata will push 360 units yet Ratchet will not push PS3 at all.

Wojtas do you know what Hypocrisy is ?

@Mars

we'll ROFL at them when the sales speak

come on one of them IGNORED FF13, GT5, MGS4 , hell even GTA IV was releasing in 08

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

And Wii fit/Mario Galaxy/Animal crossing will do the same, they will just destroy everything on the ps3 sales-wise.

If you dont like it you can start working to buy all the ps3s in the world.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

darthdevidem said:
@Carlos

ROFL at SSBB/MarioKart VS GT5, MGS4, FF13

I mean SERIOUSLY ROFL!!

yea rofl man, SSBB and mariokart will hugely outsell GT5, MGS4 and FF13 !

geez stupid carlos

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Mars said:
Wojtas said:

So Mass Effect is a big title for 360 with it being a new unknown ip. Yet Uncharted is not For the PS3 and Eternal Sonata will push 360 units yet Ratchet will not push PS3 at all.

Wojtas do you know what Hypocrisy is ?

The question isn't the impact of one or two games, the entire library has to be considered ...

The XBox 360 has already seen the release of Bioshock, Halo 3, Project Gothem Racing 4, and will see the release of Mass Effect along with the bulk of the PS3's library this christmas season; the XBox 360 will also be at a lower price than the PS3 in a very attractive bundle.

Basically, I wouldn't be surprised if the XBox 360 outsells the PS3 2 to 1 (in North America) over the holiday season; and the Wii outselling the PS3 3 to 1 worldwide.

Wojtas said:

Mass Effect and Halo 3 will move units. Eternal Sonata ..... not so much. It has already been released in Japan and America selling less than 100k in each region.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Right now most games are coming for both consoles .ANd the price of both is about the same right now ...but the PS3 has wifi ,BR and free online .Dont see why most people would keep buying 360 .