By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Data up - PS3 77K + Reached 5 Million - WHERE TO FROM HERE??

pac_manjosh said:
this is funny the ps3 outsell the other consoles for 1 week and the sony fanboys think they rule the world again, the ps3 only just outsold the xbox in the uk even with a £100 price drop so i dont think the sales were that good

Why do you think that Sony fanboys rule the world, no one has said that. In Europe, the Xbox has only been dominant against the PS3 in the UK, elsewhere in Europe the PS3 has actually been outselling the PS3 for most of the time since its launch (although the 360 has been outselling it since its price drop, but the PS3 is back on top now). Overall the PS3 outsold it by about 35,000, it nearly doubled the 360's sales.

add me

Around the Network

You nintendo fanboys(thats what your calling us so we will call you that) claimed sales would only go up by 10 or 15k. What happened? The wii was outsold by the ps3. Im more than certain sales will only go up from here for the ps3. The 40gb isnt selling that well because for just $100 buks more you gget 60gigs of space, ps2 compatibility, 2 games, and an extra controller.

mM
leo-j said:

You nintendo fanboys(thats what your calling us so we will call you that) claimed sales would only go up by 10 or 15k. What happened? The wii was outsold by the ps3. Im more than certain sales will only go up from here for the ps3. The 40gb isnt selling that well because for just $100 buks more you gget 60gigs of space, ps2 compatibility, 2 games, and an extra controller.

show me who said that. i think you mistake it with the japanese predictions. we thought those would go up by 10-15k. so yea that's where you're wrong, again. Also, this weeks sales will most likely be around 40-55k again.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

SOME PEOPLE HERE PREDICTED

the price drop would EQUAL ONLY 5K increase in sales

TO ME either NINTY fanboys maths skills are awful; they are just downright the worst fanboys

the increase was actually by around 40K

^^^^^^

THIS is why SONY fanboys were so happy because they shut mouths of people who said it would not have an increase in sales over 5K

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

darthdevidem said:
SOME PEOPLE HERE PREDICTED

the price drop would EQUAL ONLY 5K increase in sales

TO ME either NINTY fanboys maths skills are awful; they are just downright the worst fanboys

the increase was actually by around 40K

^^^^^^

THIS is why SONY fanboys were so happy because they shut mouths of people who said it would not have an increase in sales over 5K

no one said that until you show me who did.

Around the Network
Neos said:
leo-j said:

show me who said that. i think you mistake it with the japanese predictions. we thought those would go up by 10-15k. so yea that's where you're wrong, again. Also, this weeks sales will most likely be around 40-55k in japan.

I cant show you who said that since I dont know what thread it was in, soriku said it wouldnt have much of an impact, same with You, check your post history.

mM
leo-j said:
Neos said:
leo-j said:

show me who said that. i think you mistake it with the japanese predictions. we thought those would go up by 10-15k. so yea that's where you're wrong, again. Also, this weeks sales will most likely be around 40-55k in japan.

I cant show you who said that since I dont know what thread it was in, soriku said it wouldnt have much of an impact, same with You, check your post history.

false, i never said such a thing about european sales, i did however, about japanese sales.

@Neos

don't pretend PEOPLE didn't say that

Don't pretend you don't want the PS3 dug into the ground

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

darthdevidem said:
@Neos

don't pretend PEOPLE didn't say that

Don't pretend you don't want the PS3 dug into the ground

well then it would pop out in china right?

looney tunes says so

I can't believe you guys are partying because of a small sales spike (which any reasonable person knew would occur). Even if some losers said the spike in Europe would be 5k, and then it turned out to be 40k, what does Sony gain with that? 35k units is going to be irrelevant if sales drop fast from now on.

In case you're wondering leo-j and darth, what I predicted is listed in my sig, and so far it's spot on!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957