Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa sold over 50k in NA for the first week

not bad

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I was kind of surprised it could've sold that well.

It outsold its Japanese counterpart's Lifetime in like a week. The game will have short legs, but should manage at least 125k in Americas, and get some type of boost along the holidays.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
I was kind of surprised it could've sold that well.

It outsold its Japanese counterpart's Lifetime in like a week. The game will have short legs, but should manage at least 125k in Americas, and get some type of boost along the holidays.

Why would it have short legs? Odin Sphere had pretty big legs.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

nmtot too shabby. I dinft' think yit would egen do that well. MOTOR SKILLS DROPPING.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Very nice.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

quick Soriku, send a gloating PM!

it looks like nintendo chose the right game to really push. too bad people will forget this and claim nintendo does nothing to support third parties

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

beautiful game, surprisingly good sales, hopefully it can reach 200k LTD when its released in Europe

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I still need to pick this game. Not bad, but I'd wait for adjustments. It happened with several games that VGChartz was overtracking. (Conduit, Madworld, Castlevania Judgment, etc)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Can't remember what I predicted. I think I put a wild one million prediciton there for lifetime sales.

i'll glady eat that crow, but don't be surprised if this games overtracked :)