By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - tales of vesparia sales could have been way better....

Xoj said:
Soriku said:
How is it not right to not report someone who flat out insulted you like 3 times?

If you're getting pissed off by being called ignorant then here's some advice: Stop debating, period. Or learn to man up. One of the two is fine.

when you set him in that stage, even if by mistake, u should just have ignore him, now he can't post because of a misunderstanding.

because u report him.

If what you're saying is correct(and I realize you aren't speaking for him, so I add that condition), he mistook the meaning, and reacted very poorly. How is that Soriku's fault?

It's fine. I've been banned plenty. My advice is to learn from bans.

Anyway, let's not talk about the guy and his ban. He's not here to give his side of the story, and he'll be back soon, if he has something to say to anyone, this site has a PM feature, and there is no need to drag this out anymore.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Tales of Vesperia (PS3): 147,000
Radiant Mythology 2: 135,000
Tales of Hearts: 121,000
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of The New World: 120,00
Tales of VS: 89,000
Tales of Innocence: 76,000
Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360): 71,000

The sales were fine!

If someone is defending fila, look at the post he got banned for

such behaviour is atrocious & bad in taste

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku, what was the last Tales game Team Destiny made?

Just wondering about your popularity claim, not really sure who made what.

Damn, Zen is an awsome! He actually changed my opinion with his great posting. Also, if you start downright insulting someone because they said your opinion was wrong, well, you deserve to be banned.

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

Around the Network
asacatman said:
Damn, Zen is an awsome! He actually changed my opinion with his great posting. Also, if you start downright insulting someone because they said your opinion was wrong, well, you deserve to be banned.

Everything in life is perception. If you keep a consistant perspective on all things, then your posts will improve! I can give you suggestions that give you glimpses of subjects from my perspective, and if that helps you maintian a broader understanding on an argument, then that makes me very happy. Thanks for the compliment! You won't always respect my posts, but if I attempted to be a respected poster, I wouldn't be an honest poster, I would be a fake poster. We're here to give our opinions, so we might as well do it. :)

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

So the origin of the ban is a debate whether 'port' is the right term for a 1-year-old game being remade for another system or not.
-_-''

Soriku said:
c0rd said:

Soriku, what was the last Tales game Team Destiny made?

Just wondering about your popularity claim, not really sure who made what.

Tales of Destiny Remake Director's Cut :P That's just a remake of the most popular Tales game though, it'd be best to compare it to the most recent new Tales by them which was Tales of Rebirth which sold over 600k on the PS2 and sold 400k when DQ VIII launched.

Ah, but that was like 5 years ago, right? I wonder if they still "have it"?

I was going to write about how going by sales numbers you couldn't really conclude that Team Destiny > Team Symphonia, but I went back and realized you didn't make that claim. Either way, I'd just love to see what would sell more, a Tales of Vesperia (Wii exclusive), or Tales of Graces.

Too bad we have the multiple console thing going, though - people will just use the sales of the games to their agenda (as seen in the thread)...

i think 300k in 3 weeks is probable if it hits 200k for first week, which seems possible after 140k first day

It's not like Tales of Rebirth sold much more than Abyss.

Pretty much the same.