By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - tales of vesparia sales could have been way better....

TOV sold 147k the first day and this was around the exact time that the new pokemon game had come out in japan.....i thought TOV was going to bomb becuause of the pokemon game but it actually doubled the 360 day one sales.....so before my prediction for the ps3 sales week 3 were around 200k but now i have a feeling they might stay at the 300k mark which is excellent.....anyone agree? disagree? why?

Around the Network

u think it will reach 300k on or be4 week 3?
i think its going to be more like this

40-60k
20-30
10-15

Gearbox said:
u think it will reach 300k on or be4 week 3?
i think its going to be more like this

40-60k
20-30
10-15
<10
<7
<5
<3

ur initial 200k prediction was pretty good

140k is for the first day of sale only... It will be close to 200k for the first week.

@Gearbox
You know 140k is just first day, not first week? It should make it to around 200k first week.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

man imagine if tales of vesperia wasn't port?

the reason microsoft was quick to throw money in, it because it they didn't they would have been murdered again.

Around the Network

If Vesperia wasn't a port and on the Wii it could have done 500k.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
If Vesperia wasn't a port and on the Wii it could have done 500k.

If Monster Hunter 3 was not on the Wii but one the PS3 it would not have bombed =p.

^ when FF13 releases you will laugh. :p

even vesperia outsold symphinia 2 first day, when one sold more than 1 million ww.

on a half base of the ps3 and its a YEAR OLD PORT-

soriku is my best friend on vgchartz

mM

no seriously

I am surprised TOV outsold TOS2

Its a 1 year old port, granted it has extra's......but very surprising nonetheless

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey