Forums - Sony Discussion - tales of vesparia sales could have been way better....

FilaBrasileiro said:
Soriku said:

What the fuck, Fila? I didn't know you were so sensitive because I'm arguing with you on the Internet. Damn.

Congrats, you just earned yourself a report. I hope you're happy. I'll continue to be a little bitch and asshole. You can go away for a while.

Well let's see if the mods are fair and ban both of us, shall we?

Exactly what did I do wrong? I called you ignorant and you whined about it. On the Internet. I was arguing with you fine, then you proceed to call be a bitch and an asshole. Yet what did I do? I decided not to be childish and call you the same. I reported you, the thing mods want you to do.

Around the Network

dude....ur the only person name callin..u do that right...being ignorant and childish like uve been here for no reason is not name calling

@Staude

I wouldn't have seen it sell a lot more, but I wouldn't have seen it sell a lot less either. But what's definite is the production costs would have been higher.

Capcom is planning to team up with Nintendo to promote MH3 similarly to how Nintendo promoted Pokemon in the West. I doubt Capcom are unhappy.

Actually ignorant is name calling and demeaning. It is a "fighting word" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

You go up to someone in the streets and call them ignorant and see....but we'll see if the mods are fair or not. Like I said, we now play the waiting game.

Fila is being very very weird today

he even came & flamed the Uncharted 2 metacritic prediction thread for some completely weird reason

OT:

If it originally came on PS3 it may have sold more.....yes

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I guess mods should be banned too. After all, I saw some calling other people ignorant too.

We'll wait then. Not that that there's anything for me or Xxain to worry about.

Soriku said:

@Staude

I wouldn't have seen it sell a lot more, but I wouldn't have seen it sell a lot less either. But what's definite is the production costs would have been higher.

Capcom is planning to team up with Nintendo to promote MH3 similarly to how Nintendo promoted Pokemon in the West. I doubt Capcom are unhappy.

Yea they're probably happy about that. Anyways my point was simply that while we can make assumptions, we can't make assertions that it would certainly sell within the same unit range. It could be far more or far less.

Just look at the psp monster hunter.. People weren't expecting it to do what it did.

Check out my game about moles ^

FilaBrasileiro said:
Actually ignorant is name calling and demeaning. It is a "fighting word" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

You go up to someone in the streets and call them ignorant and see....but we'll see if the mods are fair or not. Like I said, we now play the waiting game.

ur right but u weren't called ignorant out of the blue..you were called because u were refuse to acknowledged the oppositions argument in a debate..you became childish when u called Soriku an asshole and me a bitch for no reason....if cant debate maturely then dont do it

Ur all whinny little babies lmao.

Back to the topic on hand. Sweet sales not bad for a port. Won't break any records other than maybe highest selling port from 360 to PS3 teh ever.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

^ reported for name callin