By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC OFFICIAL HEAVY RAIN Thread

Tanstalas said:
badgenome said:

It seemed so hokey and awkwardly done. Plus I was pretty annoyed at the little bastard by that point. My game glitched and he didn't wander away from me when he was supposed to, so I stood behind him for about five minutes shouting his name. Then I changed the camera angle and he vanished, so I could finally continue playing.

The fall out was pretty touching, I must say. But the event itself was certainly not.

Edit: It's also possible I was laughing at least partially out of relief that he died a clean death and wasn't raped by that horrifying clown like I was as a kid .

Fixed.

That was a rodeo clown. It's completely different.

Around the Network

If anyone needs help with trophies give me a message on my board or a PM and I will try to help you.

Just beat it. I don't see why people complain about the ending.

Replaying immediately and working my way up to platinum. Starting back from the beginning to get a whole new experience.

Only complaints are animation, technical issues (freezing, audio drop outs), a plot hole or two (maybe they are explained and I didn't make choices to hear those explanations or maybe they are explained in DLC) and the voice acting (it's still good, but could be much better).

Just finished the game about 30 minutes ago. FANTASTIC experience!

It was so damn good of a game that my girlfriend sat down with me and watched me play it for the last 6 hours or so. She said it would make for a good movie. Plus she said is voice acting wasn't bad at all, which I completely agree with.

All I can say is that CGI... the wait was most definitely well worth it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

It was so damn good of a game that my girlfriend sat down with me and watched me play it for the last 6 hours or so. She said it would make for a good movie. Plus she said is voice acting wasn't bad at all, which I completely agree with.

I agree, I think EDGE and (that other bastard who gave it 40%) <- Him were dropped on their heads as a kid.

From someone who has to be REALLY interested in a game to finish it (I have about 80 games, finished maybe 20) I can attest that this game is awesome.  It grabbed my from the 4th chapter and didn't let go.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
Euphoria14 said:

I agree, I think EDGE and (that other bastard who gave it 40%) <- Him were dropped on their heads as a kid.

From someone who has to be REALLY interested in a game to finish it (I have about 80 games, finished maybe 20) I can attest that this game is awesome.  It grabbed my from the 4th chapter and didn't let go.

lol it grabbed me from the 4th chapter and wouldn't let me continue

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Oh yeah, another thing, after I just beat the game, my mom visited me, and she asked me what movie I was watching while the ending was playing :P

lol

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Just bought it, downloading update right now, so excited to play it

no idea how to make this properly work

Yeah the game was worth it. Though I would really like it if I don't have to see the last 4 or 5 chapters of this game for a VERY LONG LONG time.

Kavitron said:
Just bought it, downloading update right now, so excited to play it

Don't download the update, it has been crashing peoples games.