By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC OFFICIAL HEAVY RAIN Thread

Platinum! It was a great game on the first playthrough, but repeting the same scenes again and again for trophies becomes annoying fast, especially when I had to play it again from a very early scene through then end.

Oh well, it's a crime story, and once you nkow who's done it, it's not the same.

Great ride.

Around the Network

Yeah. I seen that madison scene towards the end about 30 times now. I really got tired of it.

Am replaying now, enjoying it again, but i'm going through it quick.

Seems like I made the right decision in not just jumping around in the scenes. I didn't even think this playthrough of mine was that different from my previous one, but the ending was still very exciting

so how is it people?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

badgenome said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:

It struck such a false note with me when Jason got hit by the car that I laughed my head off, but shortly after that I found myself really getting into the story. Shelby absolutely rules it.

I have to say, though... I need a third hand for some of these ridiculous button combinations. WTF srsly.

You laughed at that?

I mean, I'd seen it in that trailer at least ten times, and still...

It seemed so hokey and awkwardly done. Plus I was pretty annoyed at the little bastard by that point. My game glitched and he didn't wander away from me when he was supposed to, so I stood behind him for about five minutes shouting his name. Then I changed the camera angle and he vanished, so I could finally continue playing.

The fall out was pretty touching, I must say. But the event itself was certainly not.

Edit: It's also possible I was laughing at least partially out of relief that he died a clean death and wasn't raped by that horrifying clown like I was as a kid .

Fixed.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
so how is it people?!

Game was incredible.  I hope it does really well so other dev's "take a risk" otherwise we will be stuck with a bunch of CoD/Halo games ;)

WyldRage said:
Platinum! It was a great game on the first playthrough, but repeting the same scenes again and again for trophies becomes annoying fast, especially when I had to play it again from a very early scene through then end.

Oh well, it's a crime story, and once you nkow who's done it, it's not the same.

Great ride.

Why did you have to play it from an early scene to the end?  You can choose not to "save" when you choose it, unless you mean that nerd tro[hy?  Which I thought I got all the clues on my first playthrough, I was hitting the ARI button like it owned my money :P

Lol. My PS3 froze as soon as I got the all endings trophy.

Does anyone know if Jayden's event in "Welcome, Norman!" has anything to do with getting the Detox trophy?

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

The only ones that count are where you actually have a choice to take it or not.

In other news, PLATINUM BABY!