By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Slim Week 3 predictions, another week of PS3>Wii? 250K +?

@ Tyagi a bit off topic.... I've just spotted your sig and well you will be very first person here with all predictions proven wrong 80 million this year? ROFL

Around the Network

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong

Looks like most of your predictions are or will be wrong. With maybe the exception of Wii Fit. It's a beast, but selling more than the entire GTA franchise???

I would say:
Japan 40-50k
Americas 65-85k
Europe 90-115k
Total: 205-250k.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Japan - 42k
Others - 100k
NA - 80k

WW - 210 - 240k

Around the Network

It sure is exciting to see 85 identical predictions....
I predict PS3 sales will be 262,000

Do you feel that? That is the lack of monotony!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

ultraslick said:
It sure is exciting to see 85 identical predictions....
I predict PS3 sales will be 262,000

Do you feel that? That is the lack of monotony!

You watch Greys Anatomy? What would you know about exciting lol

LMAO

if it goes below 200K everyone (almost) will have failed in their prediction!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

It will be above the Wii for the third time next week, definitely above 200k, probably 220k-230k, the week after that around 200k, then it will stabilise at around 180k, I think.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective