By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up!!! (Sept 12, 2009)

MAFKKA said:
Well 360s sales are just the same 5 million first year buyers re-buying the 360. So why would these number be any different?

Dont you know Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft survives off of the same guys buying 2,3,4,5 and 6 consoles for each member of the family and room, just so they can help win a console war.. i thought this was obvious. You guys are clueless if you think otherwise! Gosh!

I'm on number 1000 360 bought in the last 4 years...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
heruamon said:
MAFKKA said:
Well 360s sales are just the same 5 million first year buyers re-buying the 360. So why would these number be any different?

Dont you know Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft survives off of the same guys buying 2,3,4,5 and 6 consoles for each member of the family and room, just so they can help win a console war.. i thought this was obvious. You guys are clueless if you think otherwise! Gosh!

I'm on number 1000 360 bought in the last 4 years...

Yeah thats what im saying. OBVIOUSLY all sales are just sales to already existing owners. You people are stooopid. Only I and Secee took the Red pill, you others are just bots in this make-believe world.

what DS game that makes these boosts?
is pokemon released?

what happened to the software ww charts

This is going to be a fun holiday season to watch...the console makers are all pimping their wares to entice buyers...it's a great time to be looking...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Congrats to Sony again.

Outselling 2:1 a console which is twice as cheap is ridiculous. I mean people must really hate the 360 for it to happen.

It shows people see a lot more value in PS3 than in 360, as they should.

MS first good exclusives since last november can't come soon enough to save the console.