By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony still dead SET on selling 13 MILLION PS3s in 2009!

kowenicki said:
twingo said:
kowenicki said:
@nj5

my point too... and the further you are into a gen the less of an impact it will see. GT5 and FFXIII are the only ones left... and even those are region specific.

lmfao

ohh you are a special one.

Just what region wont GT5 increase sales ?

@twingo

the GT5 boost in the US will minor and brief, the FFXIII boost in europe will be even more minor and brief...  thats what I am saying.

More like long and steady.

Nascar alone could bring in 1m more sales for GT then usual.  Official WRC will bring in the hardcore fans that previous GTs have missed out on.  Full online that GT4 missied.  Only GT this gen.

Very simple logic i dont see whats so hard to understand.

Around the Network
twingo said:
kowenicki said:
twingo said:
kowenicki said:
@nj5

my point too... and the further you are into a gen the less of an impact it will see. GT5 and FFXIII are the only ones left... and even those are region specific.

lmfao

ohh you are a special one.

Just what region wont GT5 increase sales ?

@twingo

the GT5 boost in the US will minor and brief, the FFXIII boost in europe will be even more minor and brief...  thats what I am saying.

More like long and steady.

Nascar alone could bring in 1m more sales for GT then usual.  Official WRC will bring in the hardcore fans that previous GTs have missed out on.  Full online that GT4 missied.  Only GT this gen.

Very simple logic i dont see whats so hard to understand.

Plus, Top Gear test track will mean it will be a huge hit in the UK!

kowenicki said:
@dobby

you too? the addition of one track will make it huge? no... it wont.

It's Top Gear dude!

please people stop overhyping the top gear track.......I LOVE that its in there but

My friends who are top gear fans who are not into videogames WILL NEVER buy a £40 game just for 1 track

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kowenicki said:
@dobby

you too? the addition of one track will make it huge? no... it wont.

you just dont get auto culture, you are just a nerdy gamer.

Grown man will buy a game and system just becasue the car they own is in it, that why GT has alwasy sold so well yet you fanboys have never understood it. 

Top Gear is a massive hit in the UK, basicly that track makes GT5 the Premire choice for racer sim fans. 

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
please people stop overhyping the top gear track.......I LOVE that its in there but

My friends who are top gear fans who are not into videogames WILL NEVER buy a £40 game just for 1 track

my friend this my frined lol.

Go on some car forums then talk, meet some real car people at local tracks or get togethers then talk child.

I know the EVO and Sti guys are drooling at the chance to try match the stigs time in GT5 runnig their beloved cars.

kowenicki said:
@tgwingo

lol there is a contradiction in your post.... leave you to spot that.

I have had more cars (decent ones I might add) than years you have lived.... I drive them for real... not virtually.

chincochento dont count as fine car.

@twingo

ofcourse it makes it the premier choice

but some people are acting as if it will make it a HUGE success in UK just becaus eof that thing

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey