By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HHGS - Splinter Cell PS3 Port Is Now POSSIBLE Since The Price Cut

Rath said:
Smashed said:
thekitchensink said:
lol. And their exclusivity contract with Microsoft means nothing?

If memory serves me right, Microsoft doesn't own Ubisoft.

He never claimed they did.

Then there is still a chance Splinter Cell can come to PS3.

Around the Network

hopefully it eventually does come to the ps3.

Smashed said:
Rath said:
Smashed said:
thekitchensink said:

Except for Microsoft's exclusivity contract for this game.  I don't think anyone else needed that clarification.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Why does this game get so much hype anyway? from my EXP stealth games seem to suck when its offline, if it has online then yaa it'll be good... but offline is boring just like with MGS4 imo of course.

Of course it will. it's a timed exclusive.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Why does this game get so much hype anyway? from my EXP stealth games seem to suck when its offline, if it has online then yaa it'll be good... but offline is boring just like with MGS4 imo of course.

Old sources claim that it will feature a co-op and a normal multiplayer mode

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

It's fine if you don't like stealth games, but why do you wonder why it gets so much hype? I mean, in the eyes of many, the MGS series is brilliant.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Splinter Cell: Conviction did not go back to the drawing board because they were scared of MGS4, it went back to the drawing board because fan reactions to the initial concept were extremely negative, well before MGS4 even came out.

HHG = fail.

thekitchensink said:
Smashed said:
Rath said:
Smashed said:
thekitchensink said:

Except for Microsoft's exclusivity contract for this game.  I don't think anyone else needed that clarification.

Link confirming there is a contract?

I missed that news, id like to read about it.

Darth... you're better than this.