By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - European Boxart

Words Of Wisdom said:
deathcape said:
actually..if Emil were Emilia..and had some nice voluptuous breasts..
the game would suddenly be much more enjoyable

Having a pair of lesbians for the main characters might have been novel but, outside of Emil's personality itself, most of the problems with the game were in other area.

Great your lesbian comment as made me remember a ending for anime I'm trying to forget...

Former something....

Around the Network

Boxart would've been better if they had just used Sheena and her wonderful clevage. She has some nice boobies

Off: Hey, I just discovered that you could play as Lloyd in Soul Calibur Legends! Why didn't anyone tell me that before I convinced myself that it probably sucked so hard it would make my Wii go boom...

My 2nd favorite game on the Wii, everyone that enjoys JRPG games should buy this! The main character can be a bit annoying at times mostly the first few hours of the game, but if you can look past that you get a great fighting system, decent story, and one of the funniest games I have ever played. Make sure you watch all of the skits as a lot of the games humor comes from these.

shakarak said:
I actually like it more then the NA cover.

I agree.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wow.. that cover is much better than NAs or Japans. Hopefully this game will sell enough in EU to put it over 500k (even though its now two years old)

Around the Network

don't think the cover will save emil's emoness.

i dont like Emil . . .

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Wow!!! That boxart looks fantastic :D Even more excited for the game now ^^

SmokedHostage said:
I actually like the JP and NA covers more than this one.

Same here.

They managed to make Emil more of wimp.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This is so much better than NA cover. Artistic design FTW.