By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Obama Disses Xbox Again

I think he's just a Wii fanboy, we all know there is 1 in the White House... and why would I want to invent the new iPhone, I don't want to be part of the most arrogant company possible

Around the Network

"Xbox" is the new "Nintendo". Back in the day people who knew nothing about video games would just call it "The Nintendo", now it's "the Xbox".

Stop being bossy Obama and go do your homework!

I bet he's just upset because some kid owned him on halo 3 earlier that day.

PS3 Trophies

so what he wants teenagers to STAY on their i-phone with which all they will do is call their friends they met at school 3 hours ago or play the App games/ listen to music & not work

On xbox/ps3/wii however. they could play a game like "SCENE IT" or "SINGSTAR" to propell their singing/directorial talent into the world.

With PS3 they can do folding @ home

he needs to do his research!

GAMING FTW,

OBAMA FTL

SARAH PALIN FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Meh. He was just saying for kids to be active and outside more instead of playing video games. You also have to look at his age. He was in college by the time Nintendo NES hit the scene. He doesn't know what it can do. And he likes talking about the Xbox more than Playstation. Haha.

Seriously, it was an awesome speech - not a day goes by that I am glad that I voted for change.

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!

id love to hear wat he has to say bout the PS3???

reaver_x said:

Nothing bad. Otherwise that would be black on black crime. ;)

PS3 Trophies

reaver_x said:

"middle aged men should put down their PS3s"

@CGI

Obama is too scared to insult PS3

EVEN he must have heard of the heroic exploits of the GAMETRAILERS PS3 fanboys {plays Darth Vader Music}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey