By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sega to Unviel NATAL Projects early 2010

why is this in the MS section?

They are talking about both platforms.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I wonder if multiplatform motion controlled games will be simplified due to the Sony wand's limited features compared to Natal.

Haha, let the motion-fanboy wars begin!

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Why would they do that? The Sony motion controller is far more precise, accurate and useful than Natal.

Yeah i knew Sega would see the number 1 choice is Ms. Good for Sege, there finally getting back on there feet.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

inverted3reality said:
Why would they do that? The Sony motion controller is far more precise, accurate and useful than Natal.

Sony has hyped the precision of the wand since it's initial announcement. However it's "usefulness" is completely your opinion...I've noticed you often like to state your opinion as fact...

Each of these systems will have thier challenges, and each offer something the other doesn't have.  It's cool that you prefer one to the other, but until the games for each are out and playable, it's a LOT premature to start discounting one over the other, just because of your personal preference. 

IF you insist on continuing, how about qualifying it with an "IMO"?

Around the Network
Aion said:
Yeah i knew Sega would see the number 1 choice is Ms. Good for Sege, there finally getting back on there feet.

Sega have been always on their feet...

Article pertains to Natal and PS3 motion controller. The article's headline clearly states it is about Sega possibly unveiling games for both as well.

So I ask, why is the title of the thread only mention Natal and why is it only in the MS section?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

PullusPardus said:
Aion said:

Sega have been always on their feet...

They've been in really good shape after finding the sales gem known as Mario And Sonic...

Former something....

Euphoria14 said:

Article pertains to Natal and PS3 motion controller. The article's headline clearly states it is about Sega possibly unveiling games for both as well.

So I ask, why is the title of the thread only mention Natal and why is it only in the MS section?

Exactly my thoughts when reading upon

"Sega Unveiling Natal/PS3 Motion Control Games 'Early 2010'"

Anyway on the topic of virtua tennis... Personally I'd of thought that it would be better/the same with the PS3 as you already have the stick as a bat, which also has an (accelometer or six axis? I'm not too sure, don't remember too much :D).

The device will know how far/close you are from the camera and will react to the stick's movement; hence the reason I thought that tennis game would be the same/better with the PS3 motion control.

Anyway I don't give a toss on which is better, I just hope that both/one of them will be a lot of fun, have a lot of support and for a long time as well-Not die off after a year or so.

psrock said:
why is this in the MS section?

They are talking about both platforms.

Actually....Why don't you make your own thread....About the news you want....the way I do...