By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been on TV?

Just the local news. I think the one time was because of some Halloween parade we were doing when I was in kindergarten, and the other was about kids playing in the snow and stuff. Yeah I know, my area has nothing to talk about so they just find random stories that aren't worth news. lol

Around the Network

Yes I have. They set up a practical joke at my school and they told all us kids we had to take a test in the middle of summer or else we would be held back. They gave us oral examinations and filmed it on hidden camera. Then when we were supposed to take the written part of the test a friggin Rockstar started playing in our gym and threw a free concert.

I am embarassed about what I said (something about pets in the youtube editted version and something about October in the full version). If anyone wants to find it, it should only take a few minutes or two and it is amusing.

Oh and I got paid bitches :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Yes, I was part of a news story when I was young.

I've also been in the newspapers several times.

Couple of times playing the piano at school concerts. But a local TV station only.

My grade 4 musical was broadcast on public access tv.

And then I ran in the 2006 Canadian Election, so I was in local coverage for televised debates and some interviews.

After that... I got interviewed by a Korean news station during a fireworks festival last october.

So three occasions, but that second occasion involved multiple TV spots.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Not that I know of, but my question was once answered on 1UP's Game Night with Wii Sports Resort!

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25614

There's a link. I'm mentioned near the end :)

I was the face of my university website for a couple weeks. Does that count?

FYI outlaw I did stumble upon that video when you first added me to your facebook... yes I read your profile, looked at pictures and snooped around on google XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I was the face of my university website for a couple weeks. Does that count?

FYI outlaw I did stumble upon that video when you first added me to your facebook... yes I read your profile, looked at pictures and snooped around on google XD

Heh, and to think I was the nosy one asking about your PSN?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've been in the news quite a few times. Most of the time was for football