By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

Whatever, I'll just play it once, delete it and trade it in.

I would expect that from crappy developers, but NOT from Insomniac. I don't believe they would pull something like that.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

The point is they did not plan to release it on blu-ray, hell it did not come out at the same time on blu-ray it was so last minute, and then they actually cancelled their plans to release it on BD in the UK, at which point I bought the game from PSN, then it came later. This product was not released in the US, so it is not really worth their time optimising it for a small number of people when they need to work on Resistance 2 and Ratchet a Crack in Time

Lol, I was just ranting. I'll buy Crack in Time first day new, but I just think this is laziness by Insomniac.

Anyway, this feels more like DLC than a game, and at its price, it IS more like DLC than a game. It's linear (so far), no Skill points (disappointment), but it seems like a good game. And it has difficulties, unlike the last one.

But they had better put multiplayer in Crack in Time.

They have just said no mulitplayer... I have enough MP games anyway, in fact too many

^Yeah, but co-op with Azimuth would be perfect! And don't you remember how awesome Up Your Arsenal multi and Deadlocked co-op were?

Around the Network

No... ToD was the first one I played... but since I have also got Size Matters, but that is a very annoying game, the checkpoints are so far apart!!! And I can't cycle between several different racks of weapons

Latest trailer:

Awesome, right?

Zones said:

Latest trailer:

Awesome, right?

Lol omg gotta love captin' quark. This game is looking to be the most closest alike to number 3 imo

Ah, that trailer is great! I'm glad that Captain Quark is as moronic as ever! I can't wait for this game!

GAMESPOT HANDS ON:

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/ratchetandclankacrackintime/news.html?sid=6216785&mode=previews

___

they gave R&C:TOD 7.5....remember that!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey