By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

Jalocin said:
Space exploaration looks awesome! I will have to get this game.

Does it have multiplayer?

If the NA box art is to believed, yes. Even if that isn't the box art, one of the team members mentioned "multiple game modes" a while back and didn't comment on the existence of multiplayer (if there was no multiplayer, they would just flat out deny it).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
wyvers said:
Kantor said:
Our target to beat is 1424 posts.

GET POSTING EVERYONE!

your helping yourself quite a bit for reaching this post number :P i'm still playing R&C TOD, but i'm sure i will get this someday too.

I learnt from the best! (Darth )

r nd c acit usa edition has the same two tones as the eu box art of reistance 2. Looks amazing!

I prefer the american boxart, looks sweet. And OMG Kantor you haven't played quest for booty? WTF I thought you were a R&C fan. :( Quest for booty is half the length of TOD, but has twice the story.

My God, just saw the boxart on IGN and I love it...I really hope Insomniac doesn't stop making Ratchet and Clank games, I simply love this series!

Around the Network
cheese_man said:
I prefer the american boxart, looks sweet. And OMG Kantor you haven't played quest for booty? WTF I thought you were a R&C fan. :( Quest for booty is half the length of TOD, but has twice the story.

I want to play it. But really, that price for a four hour game? The reviews weren't great. If you can say it's at least on par with ToD in quality, I think I'll go buy it today.

Sorry for anyone hoping for Multi player or Network play according to Official Playstation website.

http://au.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item156162/Ratchet-Clank-A-Crack-in-Time%E2%84%A2/

legend92(3) said:
Sorry for anyone hoping for Multi player or Network play according to Official Playstation website.

http://au.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item156162/Ratchet-Clank-A-Crack-in-Time%E2%84%A2/

no..no..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Resistance 2 gets 60 players online, R&C 3 and 4 on the ps2 get multiplayer.. but you can't give it to ACIT. WHYYYYYY

Don't worry, guys, multiplayer is just unconfirmed at the moment, and they don't want to give it away. Like Uncharted 2.

Hopefully.

Kantor said:
Don't worry, guys, multiplayer is just unconfirmed at the moment, and they don't want to give it away. Like Uncharted 2.

Hopefully.

*wipes tears away*

Really? But there is less than 2 months till release. TGS surprise? :O