By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

I still need to play ToD and QfB before this one, though I'll 99% buy it first day :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

one of these days i'll buy QFB. ToD was amazing.

KylieDog said:
Why is the US boxart for all the R+C games so terrible? The PAL box art is so much better for both ToD and CiT. QfB also had a good box art.

Also anyone not playing a game due to lack of trophies is dropping the ball on the reason they play games.

back of the box says trophies so i think there in it

KylieDog said:
Why is the US boxart for all the R+C games so terrible? The PAL box art is so much better for both ToD and CiT. QfB also had a good box art.

Also anyone not playing a game due to lack of trophies is dropping the ball on the reason they play games.

I prefer the US box art for ToD and ACiT. The PAL box art is always so plain and boring, just Ratchet and Clank in different poses. The America box art always has a nice background and visual style.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

sonyfanatic said:
damn i want a ps3 for this :( such a rachet fan!!

I find thats more than ironic, Mr. sonyfanatic + ratchet fan.

OT: dose insomniac have a new engine for this game? it looks significantly better than their last 3 games to me.

Around the Network
legend92(3) said:
Hopefully it gets advertised I don't remember the last game getting any advertising.

TOD got a lot of advertisement in US. That and Uncharted advert played everywhere for a while. I guess thats when Sony had money to spend on adverts though.

Kantor said:
Our target to beat is 1424 posts.

GET POSTING EVERYONE!

your helping yourself quite a bit for reaching this post number :P i'm still playing R&C TOD, but i'm sure i will get this someday too.

Space exploaration looks awesome! I will have to get this game.

Does it have multiplayer?

okay you've convinced me i'll buy this game

KylieDog said:
Kantor said:
KylieDog said:

I prefer the US box art for ToD and ACiT. The PAL box art is always so plain and boring, just Ratchet and Clank in different poses. The America box art always has a nice background and visual style.

Erm...

This is plain?

Compared to the back of Ratchets head and a near empty city shot?

It's not plain, as such, it's just boring. It's a whole bunch of characters filling the box art, with no kind of background.

I'll admit, the EU ToD one is pretty good, but if the one in the OP is the final EU Crack in Time box art, it sucks. Ratchet looks like a cartoon.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective