By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis 2 screenshot? (must see)

Who would believe this in the first place? People are so gullible sometimes.

Around the Network
shio said:

Even if it's fake, Crysis 2 on PC will not be far from this. A modded Crysis 1 is not far from the pic in the OP.

The realistic graphics mod is nearly up to this.

We will have these graphics in the next 5 years.

Ok im sorry but you guys do realize this was an image from 4Chan from a LONG time ago..... -_-

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

No.

4 ≈ One

this photo is both old and fake imo

Around the Network

The image is not real unfortuneatly.

lol anyways it looks kinda fake but nice :P its probably a real photo or a painting then somebody put the radar and things :P

fenderlove01 said:
THIS IS FAKE AND I ACTUALLY HAVE REAL PROOF. I was watching a video on youtube, i was listening to speed of sound by coldplay. And the video was made in april 2007, but one of the pictures is this picture that they claim is a crysis 2 screenshot, so obviously its fake if its in a video from 2007. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4avIV6subV0

P.S. its 12 seconds into the video and sorry to dissappoint everyone.

That settles that. This should be added to the OP.

/Thread 

4 ≈ One

Garnett said:
shio said:

Even if it's fake, Crysis 2 on PC will not be far from this. A modded Crysis 1 is not far from the pic in the OP.

The realistic graphics mod is nearly up to this.

We will have these graphics in the next 5 years.

Not unless videogame industry will adapt generating algorithms which are light years ahead from what is currently beeing used. It's impossible to model that scene for shot, even more for actual environment.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

These types of pictures should be on the ads on this site that ask you if they're real or not. lol