By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet & Clank : TOD 1up REVIEW - 9.7 - AAAAAAAA!!!!!

leo-j said:
Yes ofcourse I know, but is he trying to say that ratchet and clank have bad art style?

ben is pro-sony.. why would he say its bad?

@dtewi.. no it isnt. they both have their positives and negatives and those SD screens for SMG are crap looking. Should find one of SMG in 480p.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Watch a gameplay video. I think it looks better than a blown up picture.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@dtewi

If you play the game and actually see for yourself how good it looks like I said you would cut yourself. I was amazed on how realistic heavenly sword looked as well on a 720p HD TV.

mM

Realism=/= Art style

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
@benkenobi

Thank you for contributing to this thread, but what are you trying to say?

I was referring to FilaBrasileiro's post, where he said, "I thought you were talking about graphics, not art direction."  Art direction makes up graphics, along with the technical shaders and textures and such.  It all adds up to what you see.  

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Realism=/= Art style

Uh, yes it is.  And stop squeezing in one-liners between every other post...try compacting these single sentences into one bigger post if you can manage...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

RolStoppable said:

@ssj12

Is there really a difference between screenshots taken in 480i or 480p?

improved textures

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Come on, people. Ratchet has way better graphics than Mario. I don't see how anyone could say otherwise.

BenKenobi88 said:
leo-j said:
@benkenobi

Thank you for contributing to this thread, but what are you trying to say?

I was referring to FilaBrasileiro's post, where he said, "I thought you were talking about graphics, not art direction." Art direction makes up graphics, along with the technical shaders and textures and such. It all adds up to what you see.

Art Direction != graphics Graphics alone Ratchet spanks SMG, Art Direction is subjective and can be argued either way. 

The game def. looks better than Mario in terms of just graphics, but I don't know about art direction.

Also Mario will def. sell more than R&C.