By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the last remaining PS3 owner that hasn't played Uncharted yet???

bought it exactly a week ago got the plat 2 days ago :D

Around the Network

Yes.

...Now buy it.

Or else.

I have never played Uncharted and I am a Ps3 Owner. But also as a 360 owner I have never played Gears of War so I'm probably not a good sample.

I haven't either. But I plan to pick it up the same time I pick up Uncharted2.

4 ≈ One

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Even though its now greasest hits... i choose Dissidia: Final Fantasy Over it rofl.. its so far on my must get list its laughable.

Really man, our PS3 brothers overhyped uncharted 1.

First you disrespect MGS4 and now you disrespect teh Uncharted?! What a shame!

Around the Network

No I'm with me, not because I'm not interesting, in fact I've always wanted to play the game I just never really got around to doing so. I will borrow it from my cousin soon though, before the second one and R&C come out.

I just got it a week ago as a Platinum Hit. I've already played it through twice and I'm on my third play through. It's quite a good game. A tad short, but there's a lot to like. Even though I normally don't care about collecting every single thing in a game and all that stuff, I like the gameplay enough to want to play through it multiple times. So far it's my favourite game on the PS3. Granted I haven't played too many PS3 games.

So far I've only played Resistance 1, MGS , Resistance 2, LBP, Killzone 2, and Uncharted (in that order). Anyone have any others they'd like to recommend? I want more use out of my PS3. It's a great machine. I play multiplats on my PC or 360 (controller preference mostly) so I'm looking mainly at exclusives. I want to play R&C but I still haven't found a good deal on it.

priteshmodi said:

I just got it a week ago as a Platinum Hit. I've already played it through twice and I'm on my third play through. It's quite a good game. A tad short, but there's a lot to like. Even though I normally don't care about collecting every single thing in a game and all that stuff, I like the gameplay enough to want to play through it multiple times. So far it's my favourite game on the PS3. Granted I haven't played too many PS3 games.

So far I've only played Resistance 1, MGS , Resistance 2, LBP, Killzone 2, and Uncharted (in that order). Anyone have any others they'd like to recommend? I want more use out of my PS3. It's a great machine. I play multiplats on my PC or 360 (controller preference mostly) so I'm looking mainly at exclusives. I want to play R&C but I still haven't found a good deal on it.

Get Valkyria Chronicles NOW go now, drop whatever you are doing and go to your local store to buy this game right now, its awesome sauce on top of awesome steak with a side serving of fried awesome.

OT Uncharted has a better story than Metal Gear Solid, don't listen to Seraphic, his mother was a hamster and his father smell of elderberries.

Its my 3rd best game on PS3, and in my top 5 this gen.

Its is rather, fucking, epic.

And just to get you and everybody else hyped up for its sequel, i present you the greatest trailer for any game... ever!

deathgod33 said:
i haven't, and i've had a ps3 for a very long time.

well im sure it's a decent game but i don't understand why people consider it AAA, i feel its been overhyped.

there we go, you just answered your own question before you even asked it.

OT: Get that game now or else!!