By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the last remaining PS3 owner that hasn't played Uncharted yet???

Back when the PS3 launched, I thought Uncharted was gunna be like... Tomb Raider, except with a guy, so I wasn't that interested in it. Take into account, I wasn't a VgChartz memeber yet, since I joined like two months ago. The point no one could tell me how awesome the game apparently is. So when I heard about all the buzz, the game was already 2 years old, and I didn't want to pay 50 bucks for a 2 year old game. Now that it's Greatest Hits, I will buy it.. but apparently my local gamestop and play n' trade have few copies left!

Around the Network

Mine is still unfinished...

I cant seem to find the greatest hit version, its sold out at most of my local retailers. Funny thing is that my local wal mart has a copy but its still 60 bucks 0_o

Vanversive said:
I cant seem to find the greatest hit version, its sold out at most of my local retailers. Funny thing is that my local wal mart has a copy but its still 60 bucks 0_o

:O Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Rip-off much.

Even though its now greasest hits... i choose Dissidia: Final Fantasy Over it rofl.. its so far on my must get list its laughable.

Really man, our PS3 brothers overhyped uncharted 1.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Even though its now greasest hits... i choose Dissidia: Final Fantasy Over it rofl.. its so far on my must get list its laughable.

Really man, our PS3 brothers overhyped uncharted 1.

Well it has to at least be good, I mean almost 2.5 million copies right? I might pick it up, and UC 2 looks promising.

I might pick up a PSP and iPod during Christmas, so if I do get the PSP I'll get Dissidia. And if the AdHoc news I posted is correct, I look forward to playing with you online lol.

Uncharted was one of the reasons I got a PS3 myself. And I wasn't disappointed. I'm now eagerly waiting for Uncharted 2 ^^

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I was like I thought its a very bad game or wannabe Tomb rider but after taking it from my friend recently it turned to be a great game :P.

i dont know, but if you have not played draks fortune, you are really missing out, for a 2 year old game , gameplay is amazing, still one of the best games grafically out  still,,  get it you will not be disapointed

I just bought the game last Monday, and beat it yesterday. The game is just phenomenal. Pacing is just great, storyline is amazing and overall fun. I'm having a good time trophy hunting for platinum right now.

You should really get the game, you won't get disappointed. Don't rush it though, take your time.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2