By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Microsoft such a hated company around here?

Every company has their haters. However MS has deep rooted hatreds before they entered the console arena, not a big deal to the younger gamers, but may or may not be a big deal to anybody 25+

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
50 said let em hate while the money keeps piling.

Same can be said for MS, who makes more profit even with the 360 losing money sometimes, then any company could have ever dreamed of.

Second place FTW.

Lol at this whole post.

dontmakemelaf said:
^you never used Win98?? oh, I don't have time for this, it's just so off topic too. Let's just say it should've been called Windows BLUE.

what? 98 was like the most stable os ever made!

MontanaHatchet said:
MonstaMack said:
50 said let em hate while the money keeps piling.

Same can be said for MS, who makes more profit even with the 360 losing money sometimes, then any company could have ever dreamed of.

Second place FTW.

Lol at this whole post.

I'm glad to make your day Sir.

It's just that simple.

Without MS in the console race this gen, my choices for an console would have been a Wii (IMO, fun for party games and Nintendo staples) or a $600 console with stuff I neither requested nor wanted (blu-ray, wifi). So, MS has a HUGE thank you, from me.

The amount of MS/360 hate on these boards can be ridiculous, but who cares, let the haters hate. The 360 community on this site is nowhere near as numerous or vociferous as the others, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Around the Network

^sarcasm....

My honest answer is the MS camp spends alot of time putting down/trolling/participating in other camps and not enough time promoting or hyping anything MS/Xbox...ive also notice that MS section is soo quiet

@TRios_Zen

LOL, i thought you were serious for a while there

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@nen-suer - I was; what are you disputing?

Xxain said:
My honest answer is the MS camp spends alot of time putting down/trolling/participating whatever the other camps and not of time promoting or hyping anything MS/Xbox...ive also notice that MS section is soo quiet

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)