By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu First Day Sales (08/28)

johnsobas said:
brute said:
Soul calibur did less then I expected.Maybe because of piracy?

no, Japan is certainly not known for it's piracy.  I think Soul Calibur is the type of game that sells better on consoles.

Could be, since this is the first Soul Calibur on a hand-held, we wouldn't know if it would have sold well on it or not.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Wish F.E.A.R. 2 would have done better...Did the first even make it to Japan? Oh well, hopefully it was at least a little profitable.

Looks like a slowww software week for Japan

Very bad for Dream C Club, wow

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Marco said:
Very bad for Dream C Club, wow

Not really that bad, but I'll give you points just because didn't mention how you're buying a PS3 slim for once.

Around the Network

I buy a Ps3 Slim, yes =) But the first sales are bad - Dream C Club. It's sad, i think. GoW2 was better

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

in my opinion soul calibur numbers are good. SCIV consoles didn't really sold well in JP

Good start for Dream Club.

Good sales for Dream club, 360 sales rising to 10k this week?

I expected a lot more from soul caliber

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝