By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best game I've ever played!

Welcome to the club man. This was the first game I actually clapped after I've finished it.

It ties with Suikoden 1 & 2 story wise.

A truly masterpiece. However, if you skip all of the previous MGS, the game will not sparkle to your eyes.
I only played 3/4 of MGS1, never played MGS2 and Finished MGS3.

Took me a while to understand what was happening in the game but in the end it's a great masterpiece. Hideo knows how to make games.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
PullusPardus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SHMUPGurus said:
What? You won't play a game because it doesn't have trophies?

What did this generation to do people?

No thats not the case at all, i could careless about trophies to be honest, its just some games really need them while others dont.

AND MGS4 (And even Valkyria Chronicles...) Really needs them, i dont own MGS4 for though because i didn't play MGS's 1 through 3... VC is a New IP so i choose it over MGS4. >_>

Dun't put words you shirmp! :D

Alright, alright... Then what are you waiting for? Play THEM MGS GAMES, lawl!

Seriously, get the Essential Collection for PS2.

I could... but i have to finish Infinite Undiscovery on 360... and then i just got Dissidia Recently... and is till gotta do SO4's last end-game dungeon... then theres WipeOut HD FURY ... then Prince of Persia trophies i have to finish.... then Chaos Legionh in HD.... so kinda booked here. :D

And IMO... MGS series looks boring. :D *RUNS OUT OF THREAD!*

its really simple , forget all these games and play MGS. (yes Even dissidia, that is just fanservice )

i doubt you will say its boring after you do that.

Dissidia?... Really?... I've only had it for 2 days! NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Really what makes MGS so great? i mean... its not like the super powered like sephiroth or something. :D

Characters. you have to play it and see, didn't MGS1 get released on PSN? why not buy it?

No just saying i dont understand it nor do i the effort to put into 3 games of it with Cutscenes that last as long as a minimovie on youtube.

therefore it IS on topic... so i ain't breakin' any rules here..

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
PullusPardus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SHMUPGurus said:
What? You won't play a game because it doesn't have trophies?

What did this generation to do people?

No thats not the case at all, i could careless about trophies to be honest, its just some games really need them while others dont.

AND MGS4 (And even Valkyria Chronicles...) Really needs them, i dont own MGS4 for though because i didn't play MGS's 1 through 3... VC is a New IP so i choose it over MGS4. >_>

Dun't put words you shirmp! :D

Alright, alright... Then what are you waiting for? Play THEM MGS GAMES, lawl!

Seriously, get the Essential Collection for PS2.

I could... but i have to finish Infinite Undiscovery on 360... and then i just got Dissidia Recently... and is till gotta do SO4's last end-game dungeon... then theres WipeOut HD FURY ... then Prince of Persia trophies i have to finish.... then Chaos Legionh in HD.... so kinda booked here. :D

And IMO... MGS series looks boring. :D *RUNS OUT OF THREAD!*

its really simple , forget all these games and play MGS. (yes Even dissidia, that is just fanservice )

i doubt you will say its boring after you do that.

Dissidia?... Really?... I've only had it for 2 days! NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Really what makes MGS so great? i mean... its not like the super powered like sephiroth or something. :D

I command you to leave this thread.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
No just saying i dont understand it nor do i the effort to put into 3 games of it with Cutscenes that last as long as a minimovie on youtube.

You're not breaking any rules, but you sure are breaking my heart.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I love it when people praise this game, it's my favourite game of all time as well...you don't know games until you have played this game! MGS4 is a masterpiece

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Shame.

@Carl- yes sir.

@Guru- 

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

@Carl- yes sir.

@Guru- 

Nothing personal, but you disrespected teh MGS4.

I almost had a heart attack too !!

XD