By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SMOKING XBOX 360 DEAL AT FRYS!

It's dead. You can try calling but it seems they won't take any more orders. The SKU is apparently 5413009.

Sorry, folks. It appears it lasted a very short period of time. I apologize to those that tried and were ready to buy.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

So how much was it?

It was 399 for an Xbox PRO w/HDMI including Forza 2, Bioshock, Orange Box, Two Worlds, and Marvel Ultimate Allilance for $399.

Deal of the year on a 360... I'd check that link a couple more times today... It might be technical difficulties but this deal was the "holiday" bundle which includes Forza 2 and Marvel and Fry's tacked on Bioshock, Orange Box, and Two Worlds as part of the deal. They are sold out of the holiday bundle now also. They may allocate more holiday bundles today which means they could turn it back on, but I highly doubt it...

Again, sorry for raising everyone's hopes. I was trying to help out those looking for a steal of a deal.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
It was 399 for an Xbox PRO w/HDMI including Forza 2, Bioshock, Orange Box, Two Worlds, and Marvel Ultimate Allilance for $399.

Deal of the year on a 360... I'd check that link a couple more times today... It might be technical difficulties but this deal was the "holiday" bundle which includes Forza 2 and Marvel and Fry's tacked on Bioshock, Orange Box, and Two Worlds as part of the deal. They are sold out of the holiday bundle now also. They may allocate more holiday bundles today which means they could turn it back on, but I highly doubt it...

Again, sorry for raising everyone's hopes. I was trying to help out those looking for a steal of a deal.

Well, with a deal like that, no wonder it burned out in under than a day!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

That kind of bundle would make me buy.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

Ah, HORSESH*T!

Damn it went quick. I was just drooling over it, trying to decide what to do.

And now it's gone. Not only that, but the regular premium with just Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Forza 2 is sold out.

F*CKSAUCE!

Why would anyone want a smoking Xbox 360?

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Allternatively the offer is here: http://tinyurl.com/2o2wrb

XD

Damn, I totally would have bought it.

Non Sequor said:
Why would anyone want a smoking Xbox 360?

I'm surprised it too that long for a joke hehe...I figured it'd be in the OP.

Also, Dallinor, don't abuse your Rickroll privleges!  People will never trust your links if they're always getting Rickrolled haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )