By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SMOKING XBOX 360 DEAL AT FRYS!

Buy a RRoD 360 for $50

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Non Sequor said:
Why would anyone want a smoking Xbox 360?

I'm surprised it too that long for a joke hehe...I figured it'd be in the OP.

Also, Dallinor, don't abuse your Rickroll privleges!  People will never trust your links if they're always getting Rickrolled haha.

:D lol yeah

I saw an Xbox360 bundle in my near retailer:

Xbox360 premium (HDMI)
Gears of War
PGR3

And I got Blue Dragon as well --> 400Euros
pretty good deal :)

i thought you meant there was an Xbox 360 smoking (there was one at my local EB and Circuit City, they were definitely smoking hot lol)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

lol ssj12, you really want to prove you're not PS3/Xbox360 biased ^_^

Around the Network

Part of this deal is simply the MS holiday bundle. It will include Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance packed in for free on Premium and Elite's. It's coming in a couple weeks or something, it's already been leaked all over the internet just like the Arcade sku.

So then Fry's just threw in Bioshock, Orange Box, and Two Worlds, for an extra 100. except two Worlds is probably like a budget title now...probably cost FRy's like $10..

So Fry's is not losing as much money on that bundle as it initially appears..more like $30 ($10 each on Bio, Orange, and Two Worlds).

Oh and since the Marvel/Forza bundle isn't released yet, that's probably why Fry's cant sell this deal just yet..I doubt it was ever available. 

Looks like the $399 option is out of stock and the extended the sale to the 17th.

For me the link came up but it said it was sold out... The earlier problems were probably Fry's web site being bogged down from ordering it as I saw this post on other boards this morning...

I would expect more of these types of bundles... Microsoft has reduced their costs to manufacture a lot so instead of a price cut I think they felt the best way to sell more is to bundle value.

Wow, the link is back. Yesterday the link worked, then the unit disappeared, then it was a "broken link" and now it is back but says 'sold out'. I wonder if you can call in and get on a backorder...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I just called and they are sold out! They are not taking any backorder.
Too bad, I was ready to buy!