By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Ps3 slim has all but secured christmas, it's coming back fast!!!

As you may all know, im one of the most fair and balanced posters on the site im as neutral as they come. With the recent introduction of the Ps3 slim and the Price cut it's time I gave my predictions for the holiday and I will explain as to why the Ps3 is coming back fast and furious.

First off all I have spoken to many gamers and consumers alike and they have all told me that they have been waiting for the magic $100 price cut now that the price cut has been introduced it's all but over ladies and gentlemen. Why you ask?

At this moment in time there over a 100m Ps2 owners who have been counting down the day, hours and minutes for that  $100 price cut, they love the Playstation Brand but they are not willing to pay over $299. So when news broke that the ps3 had been cut by $100, there was hysteria never seen before, shopping malls were packed, every retailer in seconds was out of stock e.g. Amazon etc. The spike in Consumer demand was so furious it caused the US economy to grow, Wall street had it's best days since the launch of the ps2.

Ladies and Gentlemen of VGchartz business will resume as usual, I expect the ps3 to be the no1 console during the holidays. You won't find a slim ps3 on the shelves that i guarantee. And with the  releases of God of War 3, Gran turismo 5 apearing shortly. Now more than ever is the time to jump in.

What you must understand is the ps3 is on a marathon course, its preparing itself for the long race. As both the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 have show signs of losing stamina. The ps3 is gathering it's breath.

We truly have some magical months of gaming ahead of us, as a ps3, wii and 360 owner im in gaming heaven. The ps3 slim is also known as the Asafa Bolt of gaming. The race is on

It's good to be back  

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

! welcome back

Welcome back!

Another silly post god it never stops

I have some sneaking suspicions this is a joke thread.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Welcome back.

1. there is no brand loyalty in USA. those PS2 owners have moved on to Wii or 360. Or they find next gen still too expensive. And 299 isn't going to change that otherwise they would have picked up a 360 long time ago.

2. You don't know what you're talking about when talking about signs of "slowing down" Xbox 360 is the only console that is up YoY. And wii hasn't had a price cut since launch. If Wii all of a sudden comes out and announces 169 Wii console, PS3 slim price cut will be last weeks news.

3. There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season. You don't know what happens to the wii for hollidays...it becomes THE perfect gift.

avqman said:
Another silly post god it never stops

You get used to it after a while.

Let it be a joke thread, please.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Its Usian Bolt not Asafa Bolt

disolitude said:
Welcome back.

1. there is no brand loyalty in USA. those PS2 owners have moved on to Wii or 360. Or they find next gen still too expensive. And 299 isn't going to change that otherwise they would have picked up a 360 long time ago.

2. You don't know what you're talking about when talking about signs of "slowing down" Xbox 360 is the only console that is up YoY. And wii hasn't had a price cut since launch. If Wii all of a sudden comes out and announces 169 Wii console, PS3 slim price cut will be last weeks news.

3. There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season. You don't know what happens to the wii for hollidays...it becomes THE perfect gift.

there we go we have the best answer on this thread.. after all the big bold part is to show what happens to wii sales when holidays come around especially this year because this holiday and next year will be the best year for wii owners who want third party support as this holiday season and next year proves that wii is getting a lot of great third party games and i would say that wii third party line up is as good as ps3's and 360's if not better. also what aout SMG2, NSMBWii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Other M, Zelda Wii and more... The big bolded words show that wii sales grow bigger and bigger as holidays come around.

the other bold words that are normal size also show that is a fact.. cause if a 169 or even a 199 wii came out ps3 slim would be old news from like a year ago...also 360 is keeping up with its own yoy sales and sometimes even does better than last year...so what about a 299 elite? then there is forza to compete with GT5 so there you have it.

oh and the last part i forgot to say... There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season.

also i would like to thank disolitude for pointing out the things...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝