By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Ps3 slim has all but secured christmas, it's coming back fast!!!

megaman.2. said:

As you may all know, im one of the most fair and balanced posters on the site im as neutral as they come.

lol!

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Lolz at serious responses.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Quick! Everyone get outta here!

Wii_Master said:
disolitude said:
Welcome back.

1. there is no brand loyalty in USA. those PS2 owners have moved on to Wii or 360. Or they find next gen still too expensive. And 299 isn't going to change that otherwise they would have picked up a 360 long time ago.

2. You don't know what you're talking about when talking about signs of "slowing down" Xbox 360 is the only console that is up YoY. And wii hasn't had a price cut since launch. If Wii all of a sudden comes out and announces 169 Wii console, PS3 slim price cut will be last weeks news.

3. There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season. You don't know what happens to the wii for hollidays...it becomes THE perfect gift.

there we go we have the best answer on this thread.. after all the big bold part is to show what happens to wii sales when holidays come around especially this year because this holiday and next year will be the best year for wii owners who want third party support as this holiday season and next year proves that wii is getting a lot of great third party games and i would say that wii third party line up is as good as ps3's and 360's if not better. also what aout SMG2, NSMBWii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Other M, Zelda Wii and more... The big bolded words show that wii sales grow bigger and bigger as holidays come around.

the other bold words that are normal size also show that is a fact.. cause if a 169 or even a 199 wii came out ps3 slim would be old news from like a year ago...also 360 is keeping up with its own yoy sales and sometimes even does better than last year...so what about a 299 elite? then there is forza to compete with GT5 so there you have it.

oh and the last part i forgot to say... There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season.

also i would like to thank disolitude for pointing out the things...

Fair point Disoliyude and Wii_Master, but what you both fail to understand is that over hte next couple of months those 100m+ ps2 owners will be purchasing a ps3. they have been waiting since 2006 for the console to drop to $299

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Megaman, you're about as balanced as Whitney Houston.

Around the Network

HEY SONY LEADER!!!!

megaman.2. said:
Wii_Master said:
disolitude said:
Welcome back.

1. there is no brand loyalty in USA. those PS2 owners have moved on to Wii or 360. Or they find next gen still too expensive. And 299 isn't going to change that otherwise they would have picked up a 360 long time ago.

2. You don't know what you're talking about when talking about signs of "slowing down" Xbox 360 is the only console that is up YoY. And wii hasn't had a price cut since launch. If Wii all of a sudden comes out and announces 169 Wii console, PS3 slim price cut will be last weeks news.

3. There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season. You don't know what happens to the wii for hollidays...it becomes THE perfect gift.

there we go we have the best answer on this thread.. after all the big bold part is to show what happens to wii sales when holidays come around especially this year because this holiday and next year will be the best year for wii owners who want third party support as this holiday season and next year proves that wii is getting a lot of great third party games and i would say that wii third party line up is as good as ps3's and 360's if not better. also what aout SMG2, NSMBWii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Other M, Zelda Wii and more... The big bolded words show that wii sales grow bigger and bigger as holidays come around.

the other bold words that are normal size also show that is a fact.. cause if a 169 or even a 199 wii came out ps3 slim would be old news from like a year ago...also 360 is keeping up with its own yoy sales and sometimes even does better than last year...so what about a 299 elite? then there is forza to compete with GT5 so there you have it.

oh and the last part i forgot to say... There is no chance in hell Sony will outsell wii this holiday season.

Fair point Disoliyude and Wii_Master, but what you both fail to understand is that over hte next couple of months those 100m+ ps2 owners will be purchasing a ps3. they have been waiting since 2006 for the console to drop to $299

Are you joking?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
megaman.2. said:
Wii_Master said:
disolitude said:
Welcome back.

Are you joking?

so far 5m ps2 owners have been identified and have made the jump towards the ps3, the other 95m are currently saving up and evaluating the best time to jump in.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Xxain said:
HEY SONY LEADER!!!!

Im always here to lead

</embed>

megaman.2. said:

Now more than ever is the time to jump in.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."