By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioWare doesn't deny PS3 Mass Effect.

bomb or not it aint a 360 exclusive that way... isn't that the point?

Around the Network

Perhaps 1 and 2 together for PS3 on one disc at some point?

Skeeuk said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Skeeuk said:
i knew this from the start.

a while ago the devs said they wanted the game to reach as many as audience as possible, it was only later it was announced on 360.

i predict mass effect 2 will be on ps3 6 months later.

and it would bomb pretty hard, just like Bioshock.

bioshock came out over 12 months later, but if a 6 months delay is on mass effect 2 it will sell ok.

either way ps3 owners who want to play the game, should be able to purchase mass effect 2

Well it as a 6 months late sequel to a game that never made it on the PS3 in the first place. I can't see this sell well.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Mass Effect 2 is worthless without Mass Effect 1, if EA wanted Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 without Mass Effect 1 then they would have announced it by now. I think they are making a deal with Microsoft (the publisher of Mass Effect 1). They will release ME1 on PS3 in the future and EA will keep ME2/3 console exclusive to the 360 until ME1 for PS3 is out. I really hope that will be the way they will do it. Without ME1 the experience won't be compleet, Bioware claims it will be but what developer wouldnt?

hereeeee we go again

Around the Network
Lurker said:
Tbone said:
Skeeuk said:
i knew this from the start.

a while ago the devs said they wanted the game to reach as many as audience as possible, it was only later it was announced on 360.

i predict mass effect 2 will be on ps3 6 months later.

Yes but don´t u think it would be strange if the orginal Mass effect didn´t show up on ps3.

Not for PS3 since it has a whole bunch of incomplete series. Original Condemned and Saints Row are still only on 360 among others.

Not only the PS3 (need examples)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm not buying the sequal if I can't get the original...

Actually.... No.... I'm not buying either unless they both come on the same disc together.

4 ≈ One

JEDE3 said:

so it doesn't matter if the game sells well and makes it worth the developers time and effort if the 360 loses an exclusive?  Do you need more bragging rights for your ps3 to justify your purchase or something?

JEDE3 said:

It was never a 360 exclusive.

Dgc1808 said:
I'm not buying the sequal if I can't get the original...

Actually.... No.... I'm not buying either unless they both come on the same disc together.

Have fun not playing the greatest new IP of this generation.