By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF6 (FF3 on SNES) is by far the best Final Fantasy game

u should say best ff for me and it should be remade.i personally think 9 and 8 r the best

Around the Network

I agree that it's the best, but there's so many great Final Fantasy games, that there's a favorite for everyone.

I second this. Also for you hardcore PS3 fanboys that claim that FF should stay exclusive.... notice how FF started with Nintendo so lol @ you for assuming FF should be Sony exclusive

What are you looking at, nerd?
StanGable said:
I second this. Also for you hardcore PS3 fanboys that claim that FF should stay exclusive.... notice how FF started with Nintendo so lol @ you for assuming FF should be Sony exclusive

Notice how your post didn't have to do anything with the thread, and was unnecessarily inciteful? Have you seen your history of bans? Are you starting to draw a connection here?

I would love FFVI to be remade!

I am stuck in a situation though. I would love to see the graphic style like that in FFIII and FFIV on the DS, but after seeing Terra in Dissidia, it makes me want to see it on the PSP.

I'll take either one though, as long as it doesn't take like 10 more years.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Yes, It is.

And FFXII is second best FF game.

FF 6 was the only FF to not piss me off while playing it. So, yeah. Best FF so far in my book.

That's the first time i've ever seen anyone suggest FF7 had more character development FF6.

There is a reason for that... FF6 has more character development per character on average.... and it has a much huger cast.

Final Fantasy 6 is the 2nd best Final Fantasy in my book. final Fantasy 9 edges it out for the best FF game ever!!

i love all of them, though i DO think FFVII is overrated the most.
i read the comments about it and it makes me go lol