By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Launches £82m Ad Push for PlayStation 3 Across Europe

*dies* Like ah no way Sony don't advertise are we sure this is true?

Around the Network

I wonder if they'll now meet the 13 million goal. With this much advertisement they probally will.

I am very happy to see that SCEE is getting their finger out and putting out some decent ads, the one in the OP being the best one i have ever seen here in the EU! Bring on the great sales

sabby_e17 said:
I wonder if they'll now meet the 13 million goal. With this much advertisement they probally will.

they might even surpass it if they do the same in NA and japan(big ad campaign)

Alot of money if you just look at it as £82m.. but what is Europe too these people? Is it UK, Spain, Germany and Australia only (like everything else)? If they were to spend 82£ to market it in all of Europe, it becomes a rather normal amout of money.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
sabby_e17 said:

Yeah they can't leave out NA and Japan, but I think we'll see some pretty decent advertising there aswell.

sabby_e17 said:
SpartanFX said:
sabby_e17 said:

Yeah they can't leave out NA and Japan, but I think we'll see some pretty decent advertising there aswell.

I like the new  theme "it only does everything" that focuses on features on top of games.if they do the same in NA they will be happy.

im hoping they have big budgets for games like uncharted 2, eyepet and (GT5 if it is 2009?!)

I like the new PS3 advert actually, though whether it will sell the console remains to be seen.

it looks like the PS3 is in attempt for a new start.

btw that ad was fantastic !