By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the rarest game you own?

Rare...

I have Shadowrun on the SNES and that was pretty hard to find, it was a brilliant little cyberpunk title, If you can find it pick it up.

Got Farscape on my Laptop, that wasnt easy to come by mostly because its not a great game Im guessing.

Is PLOK on my SNES rare? Love that game. What about Axelay in my SNES?

But the rarest of the rare I own is Ufouria on my NES, my god that game is good and really hard to come by as it never got a US release.

Around the Network

Lunar silver star story, Shadow Hearts, Saga Frontier, Vagrant Story, Xenogears and some more. All original versions for the ps1/2.

I don't know whether FF Anthology, FFtactics and Parasite Eve originals count...

^The black label version of tactics can go for $30 on eBay.
Anthology isn't much though.

GBC: Pokemon Gold (Sealed)
GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Zelda: Minish Cap
GC: Phantasy Star Online, Skies of Arcadia, Ikaruga, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Pikmin 2 (All pretty rare)
PS2: Marvel Vs Capcom 2
XBOX: Halo Triple Pack, Shuemue II
DC: Sonic Adventure 2

That site also lists Pokemon Box as the most expensive gamecube game, I got it but can only assume it's much more common in the PAL region.

according to this site: http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (28 USD)
Eternal Darkness (15 USD)
Mario Kart Double Dash (15 USD)
MGS Twin Snakes (27 USD)
Tales of Symphonia (17 USD)
Zelda: Collector's Edition (29 USD)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (25 USD)
Zelda: OoT/Master Quest (25 USD)
Ethernet Adapter (32 USD) (accessory)

GBA

Fire Emblem (18 USD)
Zelda: Minish Cap (16 USD)
Pokemon Ruby (16 USD)

Around the Network
atma998 said:
AdventWolf said:
NES: Sunday Funday! $68.00
I had no idea, I’m Rich!

SNES: Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island - $16.15

N64: Super Smash Bros. 64 - $17.59

GC: Mario Kart Double Dash - $15.00

PS1: Final Fantasy VII - $41.00
Clock Tower - $24.64 (Lol I didn’t even want this game, it came in a bundle.)

PS2: ICO - $49.12 (crap!)

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $49.00

PSP: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops - $23.50

I want Sunday Funday!!!! The last NES game ever released!

Wow you serious? I had no idea lol. It is a great game though, the Angry Video Game Nerd did a video about it but I thought it was a good game and not that hard at all. I guess sure it is a little difficult but not very hard.

I also have Star Wars Jedi Outcast: Jedi Knight II for GCN, which runs around 20 or so dollars.

Don't games have to be sealed in original packaging (unopened) to be worth anything? If what I said is true then I don't own any rare/valuable games.

My most valuable game is probably Killzone 2 since its my newest. I could get around $40 store credit for it at EB Games.

World of Warcraft. I never nobody has that.

On a different note, a game is "worth" only as much as someone is willing to pay for it. If someone really wants to pay $400 for a probably crappy college baskeball game, well they need better things to do with their money.

woot i havent heard anyone say streets of rage 1-3

those have to be rare!!! such awesome games