By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 Owners, This is the Golden Age of Gaming is Now. Wii Fans, join Us.

RayRay102 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
There are a lot of fantastic Wii games coming out soon, so if you meant Wii fans should join you in anticipation, we certainly have. Otherwise, you're just trying to annoy people.

I know there are some great Wii games coming out. But now both PS3 and X360 are so affordable, it shold be time for Wii only owners to consider owning one of those consoles with all these great titles coming in the near future.

If the next metroid and Zelda would come out soon, heck, I might join the Wii camp as well.

Ray, don't forget us PC gamers. After all, our versions of the multiplat games have the best framerate Between all the multiplat games for PS360PC and the Wii exclusives, I can guiltlessly miss the 360 and PS3 exclusives. There's just not enough time to play ALL these good upcoming games!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ inverted

Oh hell no, HEAVY RAIN begs to differ....

I had to pick one or the other :{ you're right though, it will also be up there. Its a differnet kind of experience though. I always find most people have an easier time relating to non realistic stories.

What, no Wii list yet?

Also, I think at some time this thread may have SLIGHTLY gotten derailed.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
What, no Wii list yet?

There is no place for the Wii in this thread. This thread is specifically how it is great to be a PS360 owner, why cant you keep the thread on topic? Just make a new one for the Wii, it surely is great, but thats not the point of the thread.

inverted3reality said:
dtewi said:
What, no Wii list yet?

There is no place for the Wii in this thread. This thread is specifically how it is great to be a PS360 owner, why cant you keep the thread on topic? Just make a new one for the Wii, it surely is great, but thats not the point of the thread.

The joke may have been too subtle.

I assumed this thread would devolve into list warz and I was surprised to see it wasn't.

Also, there are lists for Wii games coming out. They're in the Nintendo Discussion.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

The topic was to say that this guy was happy with the games coming out for the two systems he owned and he wanted people in the same position to post about what they're getting and how excited they are. That's what I got from it.

The PS360 style is too.... I don't know. I've tried to get into it but it's really, uhm, stale-like. It's mostly based on soulessness. Even in the online aspect, it just feels like I'm a colorless Borg drone, there's no real connection, it's all a bunch of words back and forth. Especially compared to local based multiplayer, which is becoming an increasingly rare focus.

It was never my style, I'd rather play Nintendo even though they haven't been at their best lately. I've being playing less, that's the only alternative it seems. I'd like to see gaming back off a little from this strict technology grid, and go back to warmness and fun.

I'm only going to 2 games on that list.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

what i got out of seeing the title of the thread it is very misleading. if you are gonna say its the golden age of gaming and leave out one gaming console that is more about gaming then the HD consoles then this thread is full of fail. and alot of people know it.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Update: Wii list has been added. Now, tell me this is not the New Golden Age of Gaming.