By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet % Cleank demo is SWEET!

it opens with a cutscene that looks freaking great but then the gameplay starts, this is where you go wow.  Thats how the damn game play looks, its like the opening cut scene.  This is what nextgen is, its easily the best looking game on PS3 maybe better then Uncharted.

It just looks so damn good, if your like me and tired of the whole gray dark browm shooters this is what you need.  Lively colors and cool crazy explosions running arond in a huge lively world full of action.

Iam not a reviewer or writer so i cant write better impressions, so all i can say it it looks to be a great fun game for everyone.

(as the demo it self, much better then Heavenly Sword one)

Around the Network

yea im about to try it now

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Crap only US store :s;

Downloading the 1.6gb demo now :) Glad i got a fast connection.

Its downloading at 1 mb per 3 secounds!!!!!!!

Oh the irony!!!!

mM
Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ratchet Percent Cleank?

Oh, you know he meant Ratchet and Clank. I got the EB demo. Are there any differences?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

I got the EB demo. Are there any differences?

Better visuals, better framerate, more enemies and no screen tearing.

I played the Demo, the game is very fun, but i died a couple times because they won't let you invert the controls so i kept screwing up. Other then the no invert controls the game is smooth and very big, so many things going on in the back.

I downloaded and played it as soon as I heard it was out. It's much better than what I had expected, probably will be a launch day buy for me. It'll be interesting to see what reviewers think (they do get more than just a demo).

Posting with power of THE CELL.

i've had the blu-ray edition for a while. Im buying it when its released.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453