By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet % Cleank demo is SWEET!

grandmaster192 said:
Man, my mom took my playstation because my room wasn't clean! Dammit!

hehehe...phhh HAHAHA. Oh crap. I read that at work and now I can't stop laughing...

That sucks dude. Go clean your room!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Anyone who complained abou the auto aiming, press L1 before you start shooting. It shifts you into basically over-the-shoulder RE4 mode, it kicks ass.

grandmaster192 said:
Man, my mom took my playstation because my room wasn't clean! Dammit!

I nearly fell off my seat laughing at this :)

Ratchet and Clank is looking sweet. I'm looking forward to that demo.

Wait a minute. She took your PS3, and not your computer? You mom is nice, man. My mom used to virtually cut the power to my room. If she could have found a way to keep me from reading a book she'd have done it.

EDIT---lol she took my gamecube once, I didn't have it for two months, and the only reason I got it back was because she forgot she had it, and made me clean her car, which happened to be where she hid it, so I stole it back. 

Apostrovich said:

Wait a minute. She took your PS3, and not your computer? You mom is nice, man. My mom used to virtually cut the power to my room. If she could have found a way to keep me from reading a book she'd have done it.

EDIT---lol she took my gamecube once, I didn't have it for two months, and the only reason I got it back was because she forgot she had it, and made me clean her car, which happened to be where she hid it, so I stole it back. 

She was going to take the computer, but she figured the playstation 3 was enough, I guees. I mean, I have a Playstation 3, xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, DS and PSP; so she can't take everything. She knows the Playstation 3 is my favorite console, and I have the most games for it, lol. I cleaned my room up, though, so hopefuly she gives it back today.

Around the Network

LMAO @ can't take everything

She's giving it back TODAY??? Like I said, my mom ACTIVELY HID the things she took from me, because even after I did what she wanted me to, she wouldn't give them back until she felt like it. Usually minimum week and a half to two weeks.

Apostrovich said:
LMAO @ can't take everything

She's giving it back TODAY??? Like I said, my mom ACTIVELY HID the things she took from me, because even after I did what she wanted me to, she wouldn't give them back until she felt like it. Usually minimum week and a half to two weeks.

Right now it's at her boyfriends house. I'm hoping to get it back today, but it probably won't happen. My mom is the same as yours--don't give stuff until she feels like it.

Well, the sooner you get it back, the better. My mom was relatively easily manipulated however.....and very susceptible to being "buttered up" as the saying goes. Agree with everything she says for like two days, that usually does it. Even if she says that Jack Thompson is right, tell her you want to buy Halo so you can prove Wal Mart won't ID you.

THIS GAME OWNS!!

I mean WOW

when it went from the cutscene to in-game, I dint even notice that the gameplay had started until I was like

hey I can move him....lol

It's got a GREAT variety, the motions are used properly

the disco ball (groovetrone) is awesome & seeing robots dance is funny anyway

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

lol how about turning them into penguins and making THEM disco dance? THEN stuffing a fusion grenade in their tail pipes.