By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii owners only: Which HD console would you buy? (Part 2)

I wouldn't buy either, my brother has a 360, and I've played the PS3 plenty of times, there just not as fun, if I wanted to just hit buttons again, I'd play gamecube games (on the Wii)

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I honestly don't want to get either. None of the games interest me that much. LittleBigPlanet sparked some interest but not much. Honestly, the entire Xbox 360 lineup is populated with my least favorite genre, shooters. The PS3 is pretty much the same thing. There are a few good racers and fighters, but Nintendo doesn't have that many, they put the focus on platformers, adventures, and all that good stuff.

Ps3's 1st party derives of only a couple of FPS games, Resistance and killzone.. third party is different, but there are tons of platformers on the PS3

More are on the Wii. If you can find THREE platformers that could compare to Mario, I might give PS3 a chance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

If I had to choose one right now it would be the $199 Arcade 360 model just because of the price. At $299 they are both a little too expensive still considering, the relatively few games that interest me on each console, and the fact that I could use that money to buy some of the games I want for the Wii. That said the PS3's exclusive games are more interesting to me than the 360's. Also with Natal/Sony Motion coming out, I'll see how those come together, and maybe decide to pick one of the consoles up then.

ps3 slim

dtewi said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I honestly don't want to get either. None of the games interest me that much. LittleBigPlanet sparked some interest but not much. Honestly, the entire Xbox 360 lineup is populated with my least favorite genre, shooters. The PS3 is pretty much the same thing. There are a few good racers and fighters, but Nintendo doesn't have that many, they put the focus on platformers, adventures, and all that good stuff.

Ps3's 1st party derives of only a couple of FPS games, Resistance and killzone.. third party is different, but there are tons of platformers on the PS3

More are on the Wii. If you can find THREE platformers that could compare to Mario, I might give PS3 a chance.

Ratchet and Clank FTOD, Uncharted and Uncharted 2

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I'd get a PC... oh wait, I already have a PC! Yay!

Im interested in a PS3, it have a couple of exclusives im interested in, an i simply hate the way Microsoft handles everything, evenso.. ill wait a year or so, and i probably buy an used PS3 anyway...

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

ShadowSoldier said:
dtewi said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

or, ratchet and clank, LBP, and Earthworm Jim (PSN)

theprof00 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
dtewi said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

or, ratchet and clank, LBP, and Earthworm Jim (PSN)

The two games that I think could compare are Ratchet and LBP.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

As a platform game, Little Big Planet is way worth of playing...it reallly is.