By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

A good TNA last night witout to much nonsense. Let's hope they can keep it up.
Was anyone besides me reminded of the I'm surrounded by assholes line in Spaceballs.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network

Impact was pretty good yesterday. I liked Anderson's interaction with the crowd.

Anderson: Hey assholes!

Crowd: Yes?

But he should stay heel; he makes a pretty good heel.

Also, I'm disappointed that the Motorcity Machine Guns aren't getting their tag title shot at Slammiversary. I believe it should be Joe v Morgan and MMG v The Band at Slammiversary.

TNA was pretty good yesterday. The face turn for Anderson actually makes sense. They need a face with an attitude problem. Fans love that stuff. True baby faces don't go over as well as antiheroes.

Oh, and Desmond Wolfe actually got a win over Jeff Hardy? What? I like it, and hope that TNA is finally understanding what they have with that guy.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I loved Anderson's banter with the crowd, here's a video for those who missed the comedy gold:

double post FTW!!

Around the Network

Impact was pretty good indeed, and Smackdown is still holding well without the usual big main eventers.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

just to update you guys jim ross resigned with wwe

tna shoulda took orlando jordan, the nasty boys, val venis, jesse neal, and xpacs money, and gave it to ross

not for announcing, but to run shit

too bad for tna, the current braintrust is wasting a pretty decent roster

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

What the hell happened to this site! Oh the lovely 2.0 is gone!

Anyway.............on topic. I thought Raw was enjoyable, in my opinion at least. It seems next week is when the real excitement happens though. It's going to be a 3 hour special and it's going to feature all SD superstars. Not only that, that Raw is having a special event called "Viewer's Choice" where the fans nearly decide every match and stipulation for the show.

I remember someone here saying that the Rock was going to host RAW on June 7th, I guess it was a rumor.