By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I just watched NXT. I don't know if those were "works" or "shoots" or even "worked shoots", but those Daniel Bryan segments from the last two episodes are fucking awesome. Michael Cole even reminds me of a younger Vince McMahon for some reason.

Before NXT, I didn't know who this guy was. Now, I want to see him on Monday Night RAW.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I just watched NXT. I don't know if those were "works" or "shoots" or even "worked shoots", but those Daniel Bryan segments from the last two episodes are fucking awesome. Michael Cole even reminds me of a younger Vince McMahon for some reason.

Before NXT, I didn't know who this guy was. Now, I want to see him on Monday Night RAW.

You should see some of his matches in ROH. the man is going to have the most legendary matches the WWE has ever seen if they use him correctly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Bryan Danielson has been wrestling for 10 years in the indies. He is greatly gifted in the ring, as I witnessed myself. For those who don't know "Daniel Bryan" completely, you're in for one heck of a ride.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Snake612 said:
So far, Batista is gone and HBK retired. Who's next?

Hopefully, Triple H.

I'm became a fan of Daniel Bryan since NXT started and he reminds me of the technical wrestlers that the WWE has lost in the last few years. I hope he gets on RAW.

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
Snake612 said:
So far, Batista is gone and HBK retired. Who's next?

Hopefully, Triple H.

I would say so too. He seems like he's not into wrestling anymore. Hoepfully when he returns it will be his final run with the company.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

So many people have left so far in 2010. Shane Mcmahon, Linda Mcmahon, Batista, HBK and I think sometime this year Undertaker will be leaving.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
So many people have left so far in 2010. Shane Mcmahon, Linda Mcmahon, Batista, HBK and I think sometime this year Undertaker will be leaving.

Let's hope so.  He hasn't been worth a darn for about ten years.  He's big, stiff, and slow.

Also, I hope that TNA doesn't make Desmond Wolfe look like crap again.  The fans have stated that they want to see more from him and Bischoff just isn't interested since he isn't at least 50 years old.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Snake612 said:

I don't think Undertaker is going to retire until his score in Wrestlemania goes 20-0.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

amp316 said:
Snake612 said:

Let's hope so.  He hasn't been worth a darn for about ten years.  He's big, stiff, and slow.

I have to agree, but that Wrestlemania match with Shawn Michaels was definitely an old school classic.