By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It was a good raw ep this week and i'm glad  Evan bourne gets a push. I don't get why they have to bury Jericho so much..I mean R-Truth? Really? I hope he'll come and do the codebreaker on the winner of fatal 4-way (Probably Orton) to start a feud with the champion..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

I want jericho to become the lionhart one more time lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Apparently Jericho wants to focus more on helping 'Young Talent'.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Imphamis said:

Apparently Jericho is being asked to job out to 'Young Talent' and is doing it.  He never has had any problems getting other wrestlers over and this is one of several reasons why he is one my favorites.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm excited for the second season of NXT because Low Ki/Senshi is going to be there! He's always been one of my favs in TNA.

Raw was good, but it was kind of weird how the show started with Edge beating up Evan Bourne.

Around the Network

The way Raw started was hilarious and classic.

amp316 said:
Imphamis said:

Apparently Jericho is being asked to job out to 'Young Talent' and is doing it.  He never has had any problems getting other wrestlers over and this is one of several reasons why he is one my favorites.

I wonder if any of that has to do with his recent law troubles.

Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Imphamis said:

His recent troubles may be why he's being asked to drop some matches, but he's been putting over wrestlers as long as I can remember.  Remember that year that Dean Malenko was number 1 in PWI?  It should have been called the Jericho put me over award.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Imphamis said:

His recent troubles may be why he's being asked to drop some matches, but he's been putting over wrestlers as long as I can remember.  Remember that year that Dean Malenko was number 1 in PWI?  It should have been called the Jericho put me over award.   

LOL!  poor jericho, that's basically all he seems to do sometimes.  remember when they had him feud with Prince Iuekea depite the crowd not caring?

spdk1 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Imphamis said:

LOL!  poor jericho, that's basically all he seems to do sometimes.  remember when they had him feud with Prince Iuekea depite the crowd not caring?

If there were two of Jericho, they would argue to put over each other.