By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Mirson said:
d21lewis said:
^^^This!! I won't spoil it for anybody but I wish the outcome was different. I thought it was funny how Edge and Christian went from being brothers to being "former best friends". Gotta love wrestling continuity!!

Heh, I forgot they used to be "brothers."

It's pretty awesome that Christian had two PPV quality matches back-to-back: one with Edge and the other one with Kofi Kingston.

I didn't... I was scratching my head about that but the match was so good I didn't care.   I think you would WANT to push the "Good Brother" vs "Bad Brother" angle.

Around the Network

The match card for Over the Limit looks pretty good. For any of those Attitude Era fans, not only is May 23, 2010 the inaugural over the limit ppv but the 11th anniversary of Owen Hart's death.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Anyone going to watch Over the Limit?

I'm interested in the Kurt Angle storyline because we get to see Angle v Joe and Angle v Wolfe one more time.

I haven't ordered a ppv in two years and I don't plan ordering any ppv anytime soon. Anyway, Over the Limit looks to be a pretty good ppv. Its suppose to be the night Batista wrestles his final match in the WWE.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Over The Limit was terrible. Feel fortunate if you did not buy it.

Punk is now bald by the way. Swagger is still World Champion by DQ, and Cena is still WWE Champion by making Batista quit. Kofi is the new IC champion, and just recently on Raw, R-Truth is the US champion. Hart Dynasty are still Unified champions. Edge and Orton ended in a double countout. Also, Orton is believed to have injured his shoulder during the match. Despite this, he is still part of the WWE Championship Fatal Four Way match along with Sheamus and Edge.

Bret Hart was revealed as the new General Manager of Raw.

I think Jericho and Miz are going their seperate ways for now, since Jericho tried to get into the World title picture against Cena and Edge. Miz could possibly feud with R-Truth to regain the US title.

And if anyone cares, Eve is still the Divas Champion.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

NXT was amazing once again, if you haven't yet, watch it.

So far, Batista is gone and HBK retired. Who's next?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I don't think anyone is going to miss Batista, face or heel.

Bryan Danielson saved another NXT. I loved the Miz scuffle.
I didn't care for the Batista send off. Just sittingin a chair yelling didn't work.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

bryan danielson aka daniel bryan carried NXT.

Cant wait for Thursday.

TNA. TNA. TNA.

Total non-stop Anderson. i'm an asshole lmao

Lets hope desmond wolfe cuts another good promo.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st