By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The past week in wrestling, Battleground Raw and Smackdown have been the best in a long long time.

They've done everything I wanted them to do, all there is left now is to bring back unique PPV stages.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Man, wrestling hasn't been this good since the mid 2000s.
Both shows are looking very good. Ziggler getting a push makes me happy! That guy is looong overdue for a shot at the title, speaking of which, I'm absolutely loving Ambrose as champion!!!
Balor is hitting the right buttons for me! And the more Sasha I get, the better!
SummerSlam is gonna be great!

#TeamSmackDown!

Haven't watched Smackdown yet but any fan of Bayley here? That tagteam match between Bayley and Sasha vs Charlotte and protegé was something. I also love how wrestling is going right now, the best shows in a loooong time.

PAOerfulone said:
Man, wrestling hasn't been this good since the mid 2000s.
Both shows are looking very good. Ziggler getting a push makes me happy! That guy is looong overdue for a shot at the title, speaking of which, I'm absolutely loving Ambrose as champion!!!
Balor is hitting the right buttons for me! And the more Sasha I get, the better!
SummerSlam is gonna be great!

I wasn't feeling Ambrose as champion and then I saw him go down the 'ramp' toward Ziggler looking like a bad mother****** and I was instantly converted.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Didn't watch Battleground since I unsubscribed to the Network after WrestleMania (beginning to reconsider), but I did see the 30 minute IronWoman Match between her and Sasha and I instantly became a fan of both of them!

#AmbroseAsylum

lol
So Big Show vs Shaq at WrestleMania 33 is a thing...

God Styles is such a good purchase. He was never that good on the mic in TNA. Cena's doing his part too.

darkknightkryta said:
God Styles is such a good purchase. He was never that good on the mic in TNA. Cena's doing his part too.

Loved it. One of the best exchanges I've seen in a while. I'm rooting for him at the Slam. Plus the Wyatt appearance was a awesome wrinkle. Good to see him care for the title in some capacity.