By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Six NXT draft picks is probably the most interesting part of the draft.

Balor for sure. Joe, probably. Nakamura, if he's ready in terms of communication. Bayley? Asuka? One or two tag teams. Maybe a surprise or two.

RAW has the first pick. Who will Steph chose? Cena? The suspended Reigns? The possibly juicing Lesnar? Snorlax? Rollins? TRIPLE H? It would be hilarious if the World Champ went like the 6th pick overall.

More importantly, will the New Day be broken up?

Also, the absolute best event in wrestling, the G1 Climax, will be starting soon.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Balor for sure. Joe, probably. Nakamura, if he's ready in terms of communication. Bayley? Asuka? One or two tag teams. Maybe a surprise or two.

RAW has the first pick. Who will Steph chose? Cena? The suspended Reigns? The possibly juicing Lesnar? Snorlax? Rollins? TRIPLE H? It would be hilarious if the World Champ went like the 6th pick overall.

Also, the absolute best event in wrestling, the G1 Climax, will be starting soon.

Snorlax?

d21lewis said:
pokoko said:

Snorlax?

My guess is Big Slow?

There was a mock draft on the espn site. they took rollins 1 overall.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/17082283/wwe-mock-draft-peter-rosenberg-brian-campbell-take-sides-draft-wwe-roster-seth-rollins-going-no-1-overall

d21lewis said:
pokoko said:

Snorlax?

He's a Pokemon, you know.  It's all the rage at the WWE.

Around the Network

Looks like Superfly is suing WWE Looks like concussions are involved.

First time watching Smackdown in years.

Guessing Lesnar won't be drafted #1.

Didn't watch Smackdown, just reading the new Roster. Not bad. I'm glad Cena and AJ can continue their fued. It's the only thing I'm interested in.

Disappointed that Smackdown didn't draft Nakamura. Glad they got Bray though. And no Asuka? Why?

bunchanumbers said:
Disappointed that Smackdown didn't draft Nakamura. Glad they got Bray though. And no Asuka? Why?

I understand no Asuka, Sasha and Charlotte (Not their fault) wll throw her under the bus.  Nakamura is still learning english maybe?  I haven't seen his work in a while.  I'm more worried that they didn't call Joe up.  He can be the monster heel on Raw that's not Rollins.